Dreamed I drank Wine.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamed I drank Wine.

Have just woken up from a very long,complicated dream. What was really disconcerting was part of it was about AL. Friends brought a really good bottle of champagne and I decided I was going to share it, then I was driving, trying to get home but lost, and I had a glass of red wine in the car! In the dream I felt guilty, but was not going to tell anyone B.

I've woken up feeling guilty, not sure if that's good or bad!

Bx
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Dreamed I drank Wine.

I've had dreams like that, Betty! Isn't it a huge relief when you realize it was just a dream? Very unsettling though, isn't it?

:l
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Dreamed I drank Wine.

I had a dream like that last week about smoking, Betty. I think waking up feeling guilty is a good thing.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Dreamed I drank Wine.

oh man!
        i quit smoking 12 years ago and drinking 2 months ago and still have those dreams occasionally!

some folks say your dreams are a way for your brain to "work out" what you would do in any given situation...you are practicing in your sleep how not to drink and drive!!!

Comment

Dreamed I drank Wine.

It seems quite common for that to happen. I woke up the other morning after a deep sleep, feeling as guilty as all hell. I can only think that I mus have had a couple of shots in my dream. I had to remind myself that I was sober and had been for a few days.

Comment

Dreamed I drank Wine.

Sweety,

I've had those drunk dreams. I dreamed I was lost and dragging around a 6 foot cooler full of beer. Very unsettling and made me feel weird for most of the morning. Such a relief when I realized it was just a bad dream.
            AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Dreamed I drank Wine.

Thanks everyone x
              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Dreamed I drank Wine.

Sweaty....I ackually dreamed I was a bottle of wine ! Ha! Go figuire ! ( I was a bourban man ! Ha! )
                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                X