Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JUST DROPPING IN

Hi everyone,

Haven't been to the forum for a few weeks now, still AF going on for 3 months now. Must say I don't know where I got the time to drink as I am so busy now. Feeling so good and in control. I am even starting to take notice of the health warnings that they give out on the media about drinking and what it does to your body, I use to laugh at these with disbelief thinking that it was all BS. I think that out of all the things that drinking can do to your body the one that scares me the most now is the brain damage warnings, don't want to leave my kids with a problem like that. Its good to see so many familiar names still going strong here, and welcome to all the new people, coming to this forum will be the greatest help you can give yourself. I hope to get to the computer a bit more frequently in the future. Good luck to everyone on your journey.
    :h charliegirl
    :thanks: AF since 13/12/2008

JUST DROPPING IN

Thank you for the update, CG!
    3 months is wonderful and inspiring! Much continued to success to you!

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

JUST DROPPING IN

Glad to hear the good news...Thanks for keeping us posted.
      It is wonderful to hear success stories like yours.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

JUST DROPPING IN

Good for you Charlie Girl.. you are an inspiration to us all.

Comment

JUST DROPPING IN

:goodjob:

I too have found that I get more done not drinking....I used to love to drink and clean...but the next day I couldn't find things. LOL

I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work!
          RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Working...
          X