hurts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hurts

hi, i'm sory i'm struggling big time right now, my boyfriend is screaming at me but i' convinced its all for show, hits me round the top of the head and my face, it hurts keeps hitting me. but i do love him but it hurts,,,, please help what wrong?? i'm sure i dont deseve this... i'm scared

hurts

He should NOT be hitting you. That is not a form of love.

Can you leave and stay elsewhere for the night? Do you have someone that you can get out to, talk to.

Shelley, hitting is wrong in every sense of the way.

Are you drinking? Do you have a car if you aren't drinking and could you go to at least a coffee shop, until he mellows out?

OR can you kick his butt out the door for the night?

NO, you do NOT deserve this at all.

Comment

hurts

OMG.. Shelley..im sorry to hear that is happening to you. Is there anywhere safe you can go?

Comment

hurts

I agree. No form of hitting is ok. Please, please find away out of that situation.

Comment

hurts

Shelley-physical or verbal abuse is never 'just for show'. You have 'virtual' support here but we can't protect you physically. Are you able to put yourself somewhere he isnt? That would be a great first step. B.x
          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

hurts

THIS IS NOT OK!!! PLEASE GET SOME HELP. Please let us know if you are ok.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

hurts

no i'm alone , now, ive had a few few drinks and i told him about MWO and he did;t like it, thought i wsa taliking to other men... i'm so glad he's left me on my own, he was wonderful all night and now he's just grabbed my head and hit it on the wall (i haven't looked at anyone)!!!!!! and i know how abuse is because i work in the field but when its you>>>>> it hurts... i'm aware he needs help nut not at my expense.... it hurts xx

Comment

hurts

Honey, please have someone come get you and get out of the house. That isnt a good combination you drinking and that kind of violence.

Comment

hurts

Cacky

I know you want to be helpful to Shelley but it's unwise to post your telephone number on this site for all to see. Please send your number in a Private message and delete your post for your protection.

Thanks all for helping out here.

Fondly,

Ask

Comment

hurts

I have been violently abused by more than one boyfriend, and it always revolved around alcohol and drugs, but it is NEVER OK. I will never let that happen to me again. I am worth more than that and so are you. Please be safe.:l
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

hurts

i'm fine, he's passe out he's we;ll gone.i feel silly now, like ive meade a big deal out of nothing, I KONW I'M CONVINCING MYSELF, you get used to it, i'm only 28 but i'm constantly hiding the truth its my life and i'm used to it... i know its wrong

Comment

hurts

sorry wont do it again.

Thanks for the advice. Didnt really think.

Comment

hurts

cathi- thanks i see you have had some words of advice but still i really think its amazing that you would do something to help me that much, thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

hurts

by the way how do you send a private message?

Comment

hurts

Cath, left click on the name of the person you wish to private message and you will see a list. Choose [send private message to]
                              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                              AF May 23 09 to July 09
                              AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Working...
                              X