How do you report a post to moderators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a new person to the site that posted something very ugly to someone asking for help. How do I report it to the moderators here?

Thanks
    RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

aprilmoon;559848 wrote: There is a new person to the site that posted something very ugly to someone asking for help. How do I report it to the moderators here?

Thanks
    On the upper right hand corner of each post is a red triangle with a ! in the middle of it. That is the "report post" feature. That being said, I have no idea who, if anyone reads reported posts or takes actions or what the guidelines are.

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Thanks... I looked, but I didn't see it. This person has now posted two ugly comments. I will report both of them.

Comment

You can also send a PM to RJ (she is in the member list... "Roberta Jewell") although I have not found especially fast responses, either way.

Comment

Well, I have reported all the post by this person in hopes that something makes the post go away.

I'm here to get help and help others. This person has made me so mad because in my days here I have never ever seen such ugly posts.

I'm not a coward either....I have told this person I have reported them.

Comment

Wowee! The ignore thing is cool! You see the person posted but the text is not there.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

You lie down open your legs and get a vibrator and stick it up your cunt, you stupid drunk fuck... did I offend you? Now hopefully I have. Such fun and I loved it and then take the vibrator out and smell it it smells of fanny juice and drunk fanny juice is just revolting. So what are you April Moon but a revolting smell. Now report me!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ahh, a very sophisticated sense of humor! And you say you aren't drunk, "Rebekka"? You talk like this, sober? Amazing...

Comment

Reb

Why don't you lie down and go to sleep b4 you make a bigger fool of yourself.
                  Starting over again
                  ray:

Comment

I guess she visited this thread too, but it's gone before I could see it. Some people.

Comment

omg, can we please move on!!! I want to puke and it is not from AL!!
                      Nothing makes us so lonely as our secrets - Paul Tournier

Comment

just for show;560745 wrote: Why April Moon do you not go to the shop that sells you booze and see if they have a section which will sell you a life. You sad little whore now go and read your pms and get a life. Livid. You make me laugh you sad, dirty, vermin piece of shit. Now complain. I am testing how long it takes to remove offensive remarks.....:h Let us hope they remove you, now be a good girl and go drink yourself to death
                        What the hell? You don't know me at all! Oh and :welcome: I got your pm. I would ignore you but you keep changing your name. I didn't send you any ugly pm so why are you attacking me?

Comment

Working...
                        X