Waiting for Topamax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting for Topamax

Hi everyone. I just ordered Topamax and I am wondering what everyones experience has been. I have been doing ok...not great, but ok. I want to be better and I am hoping that it will help.

Waiting for Topamax

I love it!!!!!!! I have experienced some word recall stuff but other then that......oh yeah...pretty tired in the beginning...but that may have been the drop in AL and soda...plus supps too!! I dunno...all better than being a drunk!!!
    "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
    7/29/12

Comment

Waiting for Topamax

I ordered Topa today as well. I tried it before, and didn't think it didn't do much, but I also always forgot to take it, etc. I am trying again, and I am hoping this time will be different. I stopped for almost 3 months last year, and I am hoping I can do it again.

When I was on Topa before, I had the usual side effects, forgetting words, fatigue, tingling...but as sd said, all much better than being a drunk and hingover.
      AF July 6 2014

Comment

Waiting for Topamax

I like topa but I've found that it works best when I'm working the whole program. It's not magic.
        Here's a great thread on the subject:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...max-31005.html
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Waiting for Topamax

I had a hard time with the topa when I got my dosage up to 100mg, but up until then I think it helped, even at the lower dosage of 25mg in the start it seemed to help me. Makes me think that I should try it again, as I have not had very good luck the past month going AF. Hmmmm...... I think I'm gonna do it!!! But, I agree with Becoming - I think you have to work the whole program and not just rely on the Topa.
          Good luck with it!
          xo peanut

Comment

Waiting for Topamax

Peanut;561554 wrote: I had a hard time with the topa when I got my dosage up to 100mg, but up until then I think it helped, even at the lower dosage of 25mg in the start it seemed to help me. Makes me think that I should try it again, as I have not had very good luck the past month going AF. Hmmmm...... I think I'm gonna do it!!! But, I agree with Becoming - I think you have to work the whole program and not just rely on the Topa.
            Good luck with it!
            xo peanut
            Sounds like you have a plan! Good job! I need to sit down tomorrow and think about it. I have some cleaning and laundry to do, but I can think about it while doing that stuff.

I ordered my Topa today but I think it will take a while to get here.....too long.
            AF July 6 2014

Comment

Working...
            X