Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would appear that I too and back.....again

Hey guys,

Here I am again. Why do I think I can beat this by myself? I need help....ugh

Thanks. As I sit here in a panic...I feel like such a loser.

Comment

And that's why we're all here....to help ourselves...and help each other...:l
      ~K.

Comment

cke123;561045 wrote: Thanks. As I sit here in a panic...I feel like such a loser.
        I totally get it! I am sitting here feeling the very same way. I wonder why I am not strong enough to fight this. I wonder why I have this illness in the first place.....why can't it have passed by me? Though....I'd rather have it than it be passed on to my girls. I am tired of this fight and I am pissed off that I have to do it.

Sorry...I am venting....today is a very moody day one.....

You aren't alone cke, I know how you are feeling. :l
        AF July 6 2014

Comment

Why do it by yourself when you have us??

What's the plan? Maybe begin at the beginning and re-read the book, check out which supps worked and which didn't, and what about diet and exercise?

Stick around -- we're here to support you!
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Thanks Christy,

Its nice to not feel alonee. I didnt even go to work today and that makes it worse....

Comment

It's really tough to get going when you're in a certain "mood." I have been there so, so many times. cke, christy -- what would make you feel (even just a little) better at this moment?
              ~K.

Comment

:welcome::welcome::welcome: back
                Starting over again
                ray:

Comment

cke123;561056 wrote: Thanks Christy,

Its nice to not feel alonee. I didnt even go to work today and that makes it worse....
                  I didn't either.......it makes it worse, but it's also better for me to be alone when I feel like this....I work with the public, so it's better for me this way.
                  AF July 6 2014

Comment

I am afraid that someone will catch on and I will get fired. I have thought about talking to my boss about it to make myself more accountable....he and I are pretty close. Thoughts?

Comment

If you and he are close and you trust hm, maybe it might be a good idea. You could use some support, and he would understand. When I say understand, I mean that I am sure there are times maybe you called in sick or something happened that didn't make sense to him, and by you telling him, he will have a lightbulb moment, and say, 'ah ha! now I get it'. Does that make any sense?

I called in today and explained to my boss that I have a depression issue and that I am in a dark mood, and it would be better for everyone involved if I didn't go in. It isn't far from the truth, I am depressed today but I am because I drink too much and am sick to death of it. I don't think I could ever explain that to her.....she's much younger than I am, and well, I don't think she will understand. Not because she's younger, but she's quite naive. She does get the depression issue though.
                      AF July 6 2014

Comment

Hiya

WElCOME (BACK)

What are the specific issues..is there anything you need to get off chest, need help with,???

If so tell us, we will do all we can.

If not, welcome and post often (its helps)

Love
                        MOO
                        "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
                        but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

Christy,

I know what you mean....and I would be hesitant to tell her too.....just in case you really were sick then she would think you were hungover!

I am depressed as well and its all due to my drinking. Everything bad that happens to me is because of drinking. Every bad decision, every relationship lost. I feel like if I could just get passed today then everything will be allright but that time seems so far off.

Mood,
                          There isnt really anything specific....just got wrecked saturday night and acted like an ass and I am all paranoid that my friends are going to sit around and talk about me.....I dont know what I said (if anything) i just know it wasnt good.....so I am pretty much just waiting to be called and get yelled at.

Comment

Hey cke,

Welcome back, I hope you feel better soon. Each drink of AL is like taking a depressant pill. That's how I literally have to look at it now. I was so depressed a while back, mostly due to drinking, that I began having panic attacks. It was awful. I don't want to feel like that anymore. I hope you get a few AF days under your belt. You'll feel so much better.

Take care,
                            Be
                            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                            X