Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are these feelings going to go away?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am feeling so worthless right now. I feel like I am not good enough for anything or anybody. I feel like a peice of disregarded shit....When is this going to go away?

Hey cke, are you okay? Would you like to chat? I'm here if you want someone to talk to.
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

i'll go into chat now

Comment

I understand your feelings, I really do. That is your guilt talking. That's how I am looking at it.....once I get past Day 4, I will feel better, and so will you. Day 4 is always hard for me. There are so many feelings that are going through our minds right now.....and we just have to stay strong, even though we feel like shite.

I am re-reading the book. I have to get back in touch with myself. Last time seemed so simple and any time I have tried since, has been difficult, never going more that a day without AL. It sucks, and I hate the hold it has on me.

You can PM me ANYTIME!!!! I get how you are feeling. I hope you feel better.....just remember, caving to the temptation and the guilt will only create more. It's a vicious circle.
        AF July 6 2014

Comment

I'll meet you there. Christy, want to come? I just need to switch computers...
          "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

cke123;561150 wrote: I am feeling so worthless right now. I feel like I am not good enough for anything or anybody. I feel like a peice of disregarded shit....When is this going to go away?
            Right now. Just remember that the hangover lasts longer than the buzz. The longer you are AF the better you will feel.

Comment

I feel exactly like you!

Comment

FloridaBoy;561596 wrote: Right now. Just remember that the hangover lasts longer than the buzz. The longer you are AF the better you will feel.
                That's one of the best things I have heard on here.....Thus my siggy.... Thanks Floridaboy!
                RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

You are not alone, but let me assure you that it will pass.:l
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

I did too

I felt that way yestrday, but the oupouring of love and support has boosted my spirits and gotten me back on track. You can do it if I can do it.

Hang in there.

Comment

I am feeling so much better today. Thanks for all your words and support!

Comment

AWESOME!!!
                        AF July 6 2014

Comment

glad to hear thay i felt the same yesterday gyco

Comment

Working...
                          X