We're Going For 4 Days AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll check into the Gypsy Tea, christy, thanks. I'm ordering more from an online drugstore (I need more Evening Primrose) so I'll check out the price.

Hey uni, I use the Calms Forte, too, hope you feel better.
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Hi Jools and Sara!
      You'll find lots of support here, going through this challenge together is so much better than doing it alone.

Jools, I just got back from Tesco - with onion bahjis and a DVD! That's my evening sorted out

Comment

Count me in too. Sounds like all you guys are worse off than me. I thought 30 degress was bad. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
        Starting over again
        ray:

Comment

Hey last call!

Welcome! We ended up with a heat wave of 21!

Good to see ya,
          Be

Comment

Hey all,
            73 degrees and sunny here in CO...sorry to all you up north...just noticed my irises are popping up...need to get soil ready in my garden!...day 2 may be hard for me...think i'm going to a dinner tonight with free drinks...
            dove

Comment

Dove,
              I'm envious with the irises and the 73 sunny weather...think of how much prettier they'll look with a clear head! There'll be more free drinks another time, right?
              Be

Comment

yes, i know, and the diet coke is free too, right??....it just feels like such a waste when I could be drinking the expensive stuff for free!!!!

Comment

I'm in I figure a 4 day goal is better than none.
                  Those who cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it!

:beach:

Comment

Hey Providence, it's great to have you with us!

Comment

didn't go to the dinner....sitting here af for day 2....getting weaker....want wine....going to drown myself in work for the rest of the night....yea....

glad your all hanging in there! GOOD WORK EVERYONE!

Dove

Comment

Hang in there Dove! You can do it...if all else fails, go to bed. I am fairly sure that if there was beer in the house, I would have drank it. I just worry that when it really gets to me, will I go to the beer store? My bad day of the week is Thursday, not sure why, but it is, and it's also my Day 4 when I end up being a total bitch. I work that night so I should be ok.......should be. The beer store will be closed when I am done. I hope I am ok once I get through that....but I guess I shouldn't be worrying about it. I should worry about it when and IF it happens. I will worry about tonight, and when I wake up tomorrow, I will worry about tomorrow then.
                        AF July 6 2014

Comment

Hey Everyone,
                          I'm home from work and sipping diet tonic water with lime. It works. Just wanted to check in to say I'm making it through day one. Thanks for being there! Sara
                          "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

Great job Sara!!!!
                            AF July 6 2014

Comment

Are we all succeeding??? I'm just back from a swim, and my entire last 500m I had visions of chardonnay!! ugh!!!! I don't have any though, so I shan't drink any. I like your suggestion Christy - just go to bed!!! Although I am too revved up. I just keep thinking how much of a loser I would feel like tomorrow if I ignored my goals, pretended I didn't promise myself not to drink, and go get some. I will not do it!!! A 4 day goal is not that hard, right???? I will put my pj's on and that will be that!!

OK - I think I've convinced myself!! Here's to the end of day 2 - bring on day 3!!
                              xoxo peanut

Comment

Great work Peanut!!! You rock!
                                AF July 6 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X