Clear All

Imagine this

go to work
    fix the gate
    buy some lightbulbs
    find some friends!!!!! sad n pathetic but true

Comment

Imagine this

Well, I have been working on laundry, getting income tax together for hubby and I, patting my meow, no thoughts for dinner yet, no shower.....I suppose there's a couple things there I can work on. I have badges to sew on my youngest daughters Sparks uniform....(why haven't they been made iron on yet??? I hate sewing).
      AF July 6 2014

Comment

Imagine this

jools, we're your friend, silly! I've got tons of light bulbs, come on over!

Ok, so now I've got this bottle of hair goop, on sale and with a coupon so I'm happy, right? I'm looking at the box and why the he** is this woman on the cover? She's about 20 and perfect, she doesn't need this stuff! "Superior Gray Coverage" my foot! Oh well, I'm being daring and crazy and trying a new shade.

christy, I'll do the sewing if you do the hair goop. I hate doing this but love the results!
        "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Imagine this

OMG, I thought of something else I have been putting off...a years worth of photos into a photo album URRGGGG!!!! I'd like to do it before my next vacation in May.
          AF July 6 2014

Comment

Imagine this

I called the angry client back and he said sorry for yelling at me. Thats a huge weight off my shoulders.

Comment

Working...
            X