Here I am again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I am again...

Here I am again...After my few months AF, back to AL now I want to AF again. I am sick of myself but I won't give up on myself. I want to be AF again, starting today... 1st day on 3309.

Thank you all, I know I can get my support here from all of you...:thanks:

Here I am again...

Hi Sue.

You sound like a bunch of us did yesterday. We were just there. We have a thread going to string together 4 days AF, you are more than welcome to join.

We were all feeling down and out, sick of ourselves, and this morning we woke up with a fresh head and heart. We are feeling optimistic. Today is a good day to lick your wounds, but don't feel so awful you decide to drink, then tomorrow will be a much brighter day.

We are always here for each other!!!!

xo
    AF July 6 2014

Comment

Here I am again...

Thank you christy

Comment

Here I am again...

Welcome back Sue
        You know that you will feel better with some AF time. Best wishes and stay close by.:l
        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Here I am again...

Was feeling alot like you on Saturday but determined to make it another day. Hang in there ... be good to yourself, drink lots of water, eat healthy and get some rest. You can do this ... I'm hoping we all can.
          Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
          Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
          10 days - Sept 13, 2012
          2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
          Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
          AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
          Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Here I am again...

Hi Sue!
            Ditto what Christy says.
            Yesterday was a tough one for me, but people here helped me through it. You can do this, stick with it, stick with us!

Comment

Here I am again...

Suez,

I'm so glad you came back and posted. You certainly have my support. I always say, Day 1 is the only place to stary and we've all been there!

I hope you take good care of yourself and feel better soon. Welcome back.

Be
              "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
              X