OODAT - Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OODAT - Thursday

Ok Sunnibutt,, Seabutt is here.lol. Interview apparently went very well as they have already called me back for a second interview and to meet the CEO. I am very, very psyched. This is the perfect job for me, and more money than I expected. Thank you for all of the support. You guys really gave me the boost of self-confidence that I needed so desperately.
    Don't feel too bad UNG. I started the day at 6 degrees F. We had 16" of snow on Monday, to add to the 70" that we alreay had. We are tough!!
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

OODAT - Thursday

:goodjob: Sea!

Hah! You'll be swimming in money soon and happy as a rabbit down the hole! So when's your next interview???

Ohhhhhhhh.. this is exciting! :H
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

OODAT - Thursday

Next interview is on St. Patrick's Day. It is a wait, but it is difficult to get the CEO and the doctor who would be my boss together. I guess I will have to find another bargain on a suit.lol.

Comment

OODAT - Thursday

Shit, just post your size and one of us will loan you a suit! Except for me, I don't have one :H Wowee! a 2nd view already - they didn't even chew it over! That's just a week from this Tuesday - that's not bad. I bet Oney had a feckin' leprechan suit you can borrow :H:H:H
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

OODAT - Thursday

Didn't do it.
            Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

OODAT - Thursday

Hi All ODATers -- and thanks for the welcome Sea and Becoming. So yes, I am home in Alexandria, Virginia and there still is snow on the ground and a bit cold -- especially compared to Florida. Haven't thought about drink today, so that has not been an issue. Comes and goes day by day. To all those working to get and stay sober, I am with you and I wish you success and lots of happiness. Talk soon,
              Matt

Comment

OODAT - Thursday

Congratulations Sea!!!!!

You rock!!!
                AF July 6 2014

Comment

OODAT - Thursday

You are just a comedienne today greenie.lol:H. Post my size, yeah, right. Nice try.lol.
                  Thank you Christy. You Rock!

Comment

Working...
                  X