Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday

Sorry Shelley
    Cross posted. You are doing well. Keep on going strong.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

ODAT Friday

Holy buckets this place is hoppin this morning!!!
      John-Congrats on day 93 and on baby #2---I would LOVE another child--probably need a man first, huh?
      Lonely-Awesome job on day 6--what's on the veggie menu?? Since I started all the supps..I crave veggies for some reason???
      Veritas--Congrats on day 25!!!
      Good Morning to Guitar and Becoming!!!
      Sunny---dentists appts, eye appts, shopping...you REALLY like to stay busy huh???
      Rusty-Keep sleeping!! Sometimes it's the only way TO get better!!
      Green--Get to work girl...get those taxes done!!! Work b4 play!!! LOL! That's my teacher voice...
      Glad to hear you made it safe and sound Matthern!!
      Shelley---Congrats to you on day 2!!!!
      Sea--I hate waking up with a headache (that I didn't cause from the night before)...hahahaha!! Just kidding!! Take two tylenol and crawl back under the covers for awhile
      I'm at school...for yet another fun-filled day of conferences...I don't actually have any, I just have to be available incase any parents want to see me....
      Have a super Friday!
      "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
      7/29/12

Comment

ODAT Friday

Morning everyone!!!!

Everyone congratulations on your successes! I made it to 3 days then had a couple drinks, but didn't drink yesterday. I am feeling good about it. Now it is the weekend, and we have a 50th b-day party tomorrow night and that will be interesting. I know however, IF, I do slip it will only be a couple drinks as it is a work function for my husband who is the boss. I wouldn't embarrass him.

Nothing new and exciting here. I had to work last night so I didn't have to make dinner--woohoo! My mom fed the kidlets. I will have to do something tonight however, maybe some pasta.....with meat sauce......or maybe spaghetti and meatballs. Hmmmm.....I do have to head out and get some groceries. What an exciting day for me! Maybe cleaning this pigsty would be a good plan as well!

I hope everyone continues to have a good day.....
        AF July 6 2014

Comment

ODAT Friday

Congrats on the new baby-to-be, Johnny!

Christy and Shelley, staying strong when you actually have wine there - good going!

SD, I'm planning on growing tomatoes, courgettes (zucchini if you're in the US), salad leaves, peppers and chillis of various types, beans of various types, and I have a plan to extend my fruit garden. I've also got seeds left over from last year - carrots, leeks, beetroot, spring onions (scallions?) - so I'll see if any of them germinate. Now I just have to hope for a better summer than the last two!

Hope everyone has had a great day - keep on keeping on!

Comment

Working...
          X