X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I APOLOGIZE - Pls read!

hahaha - tirgs... you're Crazy.. and I'm "doh!"

love u
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

I APOLOGIZE - Pls read!

Savon19,

I read your other thread but didn't post on it as I knew it was just a rant. We have all done and said things when we were drinking that we later regret. As Gia said water under the bridge.
      AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

I APOLOGIZE - Pls read!

Hi Savon. You are forgiven. I realised you were probably drinking when you wrote that post, but you needed a good shaking. It was not like you. As most have said, water under the bridge.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09
        AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

I APOLOGIZE - Pls read!

we see what what drinking does to us....

i know when i drink i can get seriously aggressive ... you were just a bit mad thats all and you have good reason but remember we all all here for support... i know that feeling too well when we wake up and regret our behaviour the next day... im 3 days AL free and i hope i keep it up ... good luck hon with all but let this be a lesson in how alcohol changes us... i hope everything works out for you....:h

Comment

I APOLOGIZE - Pls read!

savon, when I read your thread last night, I felt your frustration.

I agree it is hard to listen to others complain about jobs, when you don't have one and the bills are piling up and the odds these days of getting one is stacking up against you.

I know I have regretably said some things when I was drunk. Even online here.

If anything, I think your thread should remind all of us to be grateful for what we have.

Good luck in your job search!! I will keep my fingies crossed for you.

Comment

I APOLOGIZE - Pls read!

Savon,
              I read your post last night. I thought you must be drinking. You were upset also. No worries here. You didn't have to say you were sorry, but you did. That's great.!!!!
              RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

I APOLOGIZE - Pls read!

Color me Optomistic

Several years ago, yet another company that I was working for downsized. At the time downsizing was a huge thing (kinda like now). Out of work again . . . Yep

People I worked with said they were afraid of what the future held and some said they were too old to be hired elsewhere. At the time, I was older then most of them (though they did not know it. I said it then and I'll say it again 'You will find work and you are never too old'.

Over those years and these my mind keeps going back to the 2nd WW and how the times were then for my parents and family. Why are so many, so negative in these times for This too Shall Pass.

God Speed . . .

Comment

I APOLOGIZE - Pls read!

Sav -- your original post struck me as so out of character....Glad you proved me right!:l
                  ~K.

Comment

I APOLOGIZE - Pls read!

Savvy,

Am going through taxes right now. If I owe the IRS $1200 I'll be posting a rant about them when I'm stone sober!

No problem, you've been more than an asset here in my eyes. (Bad joke, I know.)

Take care, I'm glad you feel better now.
                    Be
                    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I APOLOGIZE - Pls read!

Haha - Becoming ...! I got it it done this morning. Many phone calls between credit card cos., etc. Won't go into boring details.

Either way - got it figgered out.

I really don't wanna think about... assets in your eyes, tho! LOL.

Y'know - SOOOO much is about HUMOR. Holy Cow. MUST see the silliness/fun or Whatever to make me/us smile. That allows me to continue.

Y'all are plain, flat out... Loverly!

I'm going to post a link in a sec. after I write this... Pretty cool! Especially from a long-dead guy... called Cicero! Hoo ha. Get some Education, folks. (kidding) Just that if you take the time to read the short quotes... well, I couldn't disagree with... 90+ percent.

See what you think!

Here it is, too:

Marcus Tullius Cicero Quotes

Damn - not good to be in love, LOVE with a man... long ago... DEAD.
                      Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

I APOLOGIZE - Pls read!

Savon, you sound soooo much better. I'm glad!!!!
                        RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Working...
                        X