DTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DTs

I am just starting out and have quite for 2 weeks but fell off the wagon 3 days ago and had 3 drinks. I feel terrible and shaky anything I can do for this help
    :new:

DTs

just drink lots of water tea really anything with sugar in it and keep busy and make sure you eat food .. you can do this stay strong and keep thinking positive
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

DTs

regarding the l-glutamite i read on another thread to open it up and put it under your tongue (it has no taste) and it was the single best bit of advice i got on this website as it made sleeping fine. no nightmares like i had had previously. hope this helps. like you i am new here:new:

Comment

DTs

:thanks:
        Hi everyone thanks for your help feel much better today. I have quit for 20 days except for my little slip up. My liver enzymes are slightly elevated and the Dr is sending me for hepatits
        tests wish me luck for tomorrow.

Comment

DTs

What is L glutimine supposed to do?

Comment

DTs

topo,

l-glut helps to regulate sugar in your body. Helps with cravings. AL has a lot of sugar in it. Good luck with your tests!

Be
            "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

DTs

topo,
              l-glut works wonders on my sugar/alcohol cravings. Mine is a powder I have to mix with water. I got it at the health food store.

For liver health, I take a suppliment called Milk Thistle. Very good for helping the liver repair itself. Google it for more info. I have even read that it is good for people with Hep.

Good luck with your tests, and great job on 20 days AF!
              Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

DTs

Hey there topo and a very big and warm welcome to you......WATER and more water! Flush it out darl x
                *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

DTs

It is a distressing discomfort, is it not?
                  I understand the symptoms from experience.
                  Wonderful advice being presented before you. Experience with each application will make sense to you.
                  I have found that GABA made a noticeable difference. The passing of those agonizing moments of misery are comforted by assurance. Little droplets of hope in each word that surrounds you that matter because it will be a day of difference if you hold true and stay inspired.

I wish you so much comfort and relief.
                  A friend of mine told me once to "Realize, until."
                  It has assisted my own situation during those dreaded seconds to hold to just a "glimmer" of hope.

It only takes a fragile amount to situate the distress and redirect ones thinking.

Wishing you encouragement.
                  :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

Working...
                  X