My first day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first day

:new: Hi there! This is my first day! I hope that I can make it! Started taking campral and naltrexone today and listened to the first 2 tracks of the Clearing CD. Any one have any advice or tips?

My first day

You take campral and natrexone both of them ? that's a curious thing for me ( I am a newbie here too )

good luck

klingsor

Comment

My first day

yes. i did some research and the combo is supposed work good. the campral takes away the craving and the naltrexone takes away the good feeling you get from the first few sips. supposedly, the nal is supposed make you feel like you're drinking nothing or a plain coke. so, its no fun so you don't drink it.

Comment

My first day

you are right, those are the effects I felt when I used them, but I never combined them. To me naltrexone was too strong, but I hope it works well with you.

good luck

klingsor

Comment

My first day

Hi there Browneyes, welcome!
          Well done on your first day and the plan you have put together with the meds. There is a lot of information about Naltrexone on the site, you will find it under threads called the Sinclair Method and also another thread that discusses the Eskapa (sp?) book. These threads are in the Meds forum.
          Also in the Monthly Abstinence Forum there is a thread called the Toolbox thread. Loads of information there to help you beat cravings. Good luck, keep reading and posting, that helps too!
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

My first day

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::groupluv:
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

My first day

Hi Browneyes... I'm intrigued what is banned for stealth registration attempt?

By the way :welcome: and hope you find what you need form this site. I'm sure you will x
              AF since 19 January with a week's holiday last week. Today is AF day 1sigpic

Comment

My first day

Browney, Welcome. I think the tips are to keep sharing your feelings...good and bad. we can all take it and want to be here for each other

Comment

My first day

Welcome BEG

:welcome:So glad you found this forum. I can't attest to any of the meds in MWO as I am still researching side effects if any.

Keep reading and threading, there are so many caring, compassionate and inspiring people here at MWO. And there is always lots of people who have very good advise and sometimes just a sympathetic ear.

Good for you for taking the 1st step in being here.

:l

Comment

My first day

WELCOME BROWNEYES:welcome:

AS stated above, this an excellent site with loads of information and support. Use it lots and reap the rewards.

Well done for getting a plan and making a start and yes I agree that coming here to share your feelings, thoughts, idea, questions, is a great idea. Sometimes you may just feel like reading a few threads or having a chat. Whatever works...but come and tell us how you are getting on. Note your triumphs here, you will be astonished at how caring and knowledgable the people here are.

Good luck to you....Moo
                    "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
                    but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

Working...
                    X