Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All those who are on antabuse or know about....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, i've order antabuse, not only to help with the days that i cave in but to help not scare myself all the time about giving in.

HOWEVER, i work in a hospital and every 2 mins have to wash my hands a AL wash... Could this effect me when taking the drug?

Bit worried.

Hi lil.Michelle.
    I am on ante buse as well and it has really made a difference. I know from previous experience that I can go with a half tablet every two days. It seems to cut down on any side effects, while still being a potent deterent.

Yes, I have tried to drink with it, and it is really not worth it. I thought that my heart was going to beat right out of my head. I had a two day migraine from hell and I threw up again.. and again.. and again...

I find that I can still use certain skin products containing alcohol. I even used some medication once (cough syrup) that had a small amount of alcohol in it. Maybe others have had a different experience, but I think that it should be ok.

Comment

No side effects what so ever here. I use all the products I have always used, and have had no reactions.

Regards

Step
      Lead me not into temptation, I can find the way myself!!!

Comment

You guys are pure diamonds! Thanx so much! I may take some home and use it when off duty and just see!

Comment

Working...
        X