Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All about LOVE not AL

:h Seriously :h
    I was just wondering if anyone on here has ever met anyone special in the romantic sense?
    Obviously I know and understand that this is not a dating site but with this being such a hard and I don't know...soul-searching, life-changing process...very few people in one's life truly "get" it...do any people on here ever end up meeting and becoming maybe not even significant others but how about life-long friends?? Would anyone mind sharing stories?? I'm changing my first question....
    "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
    7/29/12

All about LOVE not AL

HMMMMM
    I am not sure this is what you were looking for, but I have made three friends on this site that I truly consider life friends. I have only met one in person and probably will never meet the others, but I hope to be friends with them forever. The interesting thing is that I spend less time on this site and communicate with them in other methods more that I do here. When I need friends to listen it is often them that I turn to.
    I also have many others that I have met here that I consider true friends. They know more about me than my real life friends do. I could not even explain how much all these prople mean to me. I have never even thought about the "love" part of it except I love all of them as true friends!!!

Comment

All about LOVE not AL

Hey SD,

Quite a few friends of mine (and my Mom!) have dated people they've 'met' online, all very cautiously, and being aware of staying safe. I've been the 'get out call' for a few of them, but have never been needed. However, I can't speak for MWO folks.....but I hope you find what you're looking for. Bxx
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
      X