Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aussie Question re vitamin Supplement

Hi all,:new:

Just wondering if there are any Aussies out there who can provide me with a list on Aussie brand vitamin supplements? I don't want to purchase supplements in US dollars and pay a fortune to have them sent over as well! I am really keen to get started on this so if there are any Aussies who have found the vitamins here (mainly a replacement for ALL ONE) I'd really love to know!

Thanks all
    Eskimo

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Welcome Eskimo!

I'm in the US so afraid I can't help you. But there is a thread in the general section-My Next Day Thread. I think there are some Aussies on there. So maybe they can help you.

Once again welcome. This is a great site with lots of support. Hope to see you around.
    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Hi Eskimo and welcome:welcome:
      I'm also new here. Like you I don't want to buy things online and be paying in American dollars for them. I'm still looking into what vit supps I can buy here (Queensland) the only one I have found, that is suggested on this site is L-Glutamine which you can get in pharmacies, supermarkets and heath stores. I'll keep looking and let you know if i find anything else.
      As Lil said alot of aussies read and post in the section My Next Day Thread.

Crystal

Comment

Thanks guys,

I will post in there as well. Crystal somtimes you have to look at the ingredient list to see what's actually in them. I found a few yesterday...

* I have substitued Calm Fote with Blackmores Valerian Forte (which aids sleep and relaxation)
        * Nature's Own Milk Thistle
        * Herron "Liver Detox" is also Milk Thistle 6000

Something I am going to add to the mix myself is Ginkgo Biloba just to aid mental function. I got all of these from my local supermarket. Hope that helps.

I'm also going to my helath shop today to see if I can find a replacement for the ALL ONE. I used to take a powdered supplement called Endura Pro/MAX I'll see if that is still available and let you know.

Eskimo!

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Comment

Thanks Eskimo, I have heard of the vit you mentioned and I plan on giving them ago. However I haven't heard of Endurs Pro/Max, is it an all in one vit replacment/drink?
          I'll have alook for it while I'm out today.

Crystal

Comment

:scratchinhead:
            An Eskimo in Aussieland?

:huh: Ok then! Welcome anyhow! Cannot help you one bit on the supps, just wanted to say hello and so good to hear you're ready to get started!

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Sunshine... I love getting that response because I am not what you expect on all fronts (looks can be deceivig huh?) so an eskimo in aussie land is a perfect description of me!

Crystal, The Endura was something my naturopath prescribed for me about a year ago - it had a mountian of stuff in it! It didn't taste too bad either. Might give it another go.

Eskimo

Comment

Working...
              X