has anyone ordered meds online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just starting the program and i ordered the tapes and the supplements and thought i'd just skip the meds cause i'm embarrassed to go to the doctor and at this time i'd rather keep this private. Has anyone ordered topomax online? I'm nervous to order meds online, how do you know your not only getting the right stuff but what about the quality? Has anyone ordered from River Pharmacy, i received a flyer w/ the supplements i ordered.
    Also, i'm taking prozac does anyone know if there are any drug interactions? Any info would help, I'm really anxious to start on the program.

thanks to all who reply!

Welcome lexi!

I am going to provide you with the link to the medications section here on MWO. You can find a lot of information about Topomax along with ordering online. I have heard that River Pharmacy is good. You might want to google Topomax and Prozac to see if you can find any adverse reactions from taking both of them. Or you can call a pharmacist and ask.

Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds - My Way Out Forums

Comment

I take prozac, wellbutrin, and topamax. My got my psychiatrist to write the script for the topa but I also ordered some extra from river pharmacy. I haven't received the topa from river yet but needed the extra b/c I knew I'd be increasing the dose quicker than my psychiatrist recommended.

I also did research on drugdigest.org and did not see any adverse reactions between the topa and prozac.
      "One day at a time. Messy bed, Messy head."
      March 13, 2012

Goal #1: 7 days 3/19/12 DONE
      Goal #2: 15 days 3/27/12
      Goal #3: 30 days 4/11/12
      Goal #4: 60 days 5/11/12
      Goal #5: 90 days 6/10/12
      Goal #6: 6 months
      Goal #7: 1 year

Comment

med interactions

Hey hope10,

I also take wellbutrin and zoloft (same family as prozac) and my doc said they were fine with Topa. I also researched online. I think River is probably the safest place to order. My doc gave me a script also but insurance will not cover for any diagnosis. It is $300 plus here (US).....Will keep you posted......good luck! MDHW
        :nutso::nutso:

Comment

I'm so glad I found this post! I just placed an order for a bottle of the 25mg with River and I also take anti-depressants. (wellbutrin and celexa) I've read that Topa can also help w/depression so that is good, and I am also NOT telling my Dr. because I'm totally ashamed to. I did read about a lot of interactions w/antihistimines...so if I get a cold I can't take cold meds?? Do you guys know anything about that?

Comment

Working...
          X