Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa and supplements; my story plus a ?

Hey All!

I have been researching this MWO site for a while now and reading all types of resources on Topa, supplements, diet, and getting off the alcohol. MWO has been a very awesome wealth of info. I have taken the info here and followed up with a doctor and my own research. I have concluded that eveyone has a different chemistry, will-power, tolerance and mind-set towards alcohol (or whatever your drug of choice is). I decided to go the route of Topa after preparing my body with the MWO supplement program and knowing that I have a tendency towards depression, already had started on anti-depressants. I am currently on the first week of Topa with 25mg and have noticed only a slight "floatiness" a few hours after taking it. I feel more balanced than I have in quite some time. More patient with those around me. Also, I feel in control of my situation, which has replaced, the control I thought I had with the alcohol.
    My insurance will not cover the Topa in any way shape or form. My doc tried. So, I ordered from an online pharmacy. Besides River, are there any other recommendations for online pharmacies?
    Everyone take care. I am glad to be here. MDHW:thanks:
    :nutso::nutso:

Topa and supplements; my story plus a ?

Welcome MDHW,
    I don't know about any others besides River. There is a forum below this in which someone may have an answer to your question. You'll also be able to talk about the med topa that you're on. Good luck here. Yes, lots of information and good, supportive people.
    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Working...
    X