Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT (One Day At a Time) Thursday 12th March

Morning, ODATers!

Hope you are all well this morning. I'm feeling a bit dopey - didn't sleep well last night and had lots of dreams - can anyone tell me what it means if I dream about buying a new house, in the snow? I'm working at home today, or until a delivery guy turns up anyway, so at least I can start the day in a gentle way!

Hope everyone has a great day, and meets their targets for today

Hugs

LO

Hey all!

I have weird dreams at times too. Crazy...they are always about me in a huge house with alot of people and I'm always looking for someone.

We need a dream interpreter. LOL

I'm up way too early again...3AM... I have to go back to bed soon and rest. I am going to my Mama's house to spend the night with her tonight.
    RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Good morning Lonely One and Aprilmoon

According to my Dreamers Dictionary a new house predicts financial security (lucky you). Buying a house indicates a short but exciting love affair!!!! Snow is generally a good omen (according to the book).

Day 4 for me. Slept so well and for so long. Woken up feeling great and really positive. Remind me why I bothered drinking???? Yet I know these are early days and temptation will be there again this evening..... Last night I didn't even go in the lounge cos I knew if I sat in front of the TV I would want to drink. Having no wine in the house really helps as well.

Have a good day everyone.
      If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

Hi LO, April and Blue Sky. You all sound good? I quite often have fantastical dreams and drag up people from my dim and distant past - usually school. No real pattern. I used to dream a lot about the house where grew up, but therapy sorted that one!

Have a great day - I have friends visiting from Oz this weekend, so will be doing girly shopping, nails etc. I love the fact that I can drive to pick them up from the airport later, would normally have been drinking. x
        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

hi everyone!

oooohh i'm glad people are talking about drems because i had a really weird one last night and ive not seen anybody to tell them about it so i'll post it here. Basically i was in my house and there was a really strange man following me around everywhere i went, he was really tall and broad and had really huge staring crazy blue eyes and he stared at me in a way that i can only describe as "demented" so i left my house to get in my car and drive away from him but when i got to my car he was sat in the passenger seat staring at me again, he never said a word.. creepy.

anyways i'm in pain after going to the gym forthe first time in months last night, but its good pain, rather than a hangover! i'm off swimming in a bit ging to try and ease the muscles, i think with the greatest will in the world i know i'm just gonna end up in the whirlpool and the steam room. mmmmm nice.

hope everyone has a fab day xxx

Comment

Blue Sky, financial security AND an exciting love affair?? Cool!! You can interpret my dreams again! Good going on Day 4!

Betty, enjoy your girly shopping

Shelley, hmmm maybe Blue Sky can tell you what your scary guy means. Whirpool and steam room, *sigh* sounds like heaven!

My delivery guy has been and gone, yippee, so I'm off to work now, "see" you all later. I can't check MWO at work, lots of the net is blocked there

Comment

You guys all sound great today! No dreams that I can remember from last night. Hey! No Hangover either! Have a great day!
              Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Hi all ODAT'rs

Wow, what a lovely way to start the morning. You all sound great. Must be something with the moon, I've been having crazy dreams the last few nights as well. Cant remember half of them the next morning. Must start trying and you can tell me what they mean Blue! Probably that the men in white coats should be taking me away, lol.

I took your advice last night Blue. Got in my pj's and went to bed with tv and newspaper at 9 p.m!! Had a really stressful day. Network went down, could not use mobile phone, delivery man trying to get hold of me, one daughter waiting at point a for pick up, other daughter at point b. Did not stop running and racing from 12.30 till 8.45 last night. Knew I had the reward mentality when I did get home so rather than sit with hubby while he drank his wine, I went straight to bed. Worked and I'm glad this morning.

Rustop

Comment

Good Day All ODATers
                  There is a Dream Interpretation thread around here somewhere. I will bump it up if you would like. Day 3, feeling a bit better. My sponsor has me going to three meetings today to get three newcomer chips. A lesson in humility, I guess. Daughter is in South Carolina for a week with my eldest son, so got the house to myself. I promised her, and me that I will not drink. She poured out all the AL before she left.
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hey LO, I know you're here and gone but thanks for starting the thread and have a great day!

Great job with the breaking old habits, Blu and Rusty. The TV room's a tempting one for me, too, especially when HB's drinking.

Sweaty, I'm just plain 'ol jealous of your weekend...have fun!

shelley, I'm so sore from exercising, too. It's been 2 weeks now and I'm finally feeling muscles in my legs instead of just PAIN! Groan, it's good though, huh?

I'm glad you're feeling better, Sea. Your sponsor's really on you, huh? Well, I guess that's a good thing.

Feeling super great today even after a not-so-great night's sleep. The wind was so strong I thought the house was going to cave in! But the exercising is paying off as I no longer have a backache and can even handle the thought of housework while I get office work done. Gee, what an exciting life I lead, LOL!

Take care,
                    Be
                    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

ODATERS!!!

Everybody DOES sound good!

Rustop, Good on ya for FORSIGHT!!!!! Ya saw the pothole in the road and walked 'round it!! :goodjob:

I love dreams, but don't seem to be remembering mine lately.

Sea, jump up girlfriend. You got till Tuesday to be back to the beam of light that you are! Drink water even if you don't want it and don't eat anything that isn't healthy. Brave the cold and get outside every AM and get some sun on your face for 10 minutes. Dr. Greenie's orders!
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Good Morning to all ODATERS!

The day is off to a great start, and I am glad to see such good spirits from everyone. I can't contribute the dreams, as I didn't have any last night. However, I often find myself trying to analyze my dreams~

Here's too enjoying a nice sunny day in the Pacific NW. Have a great one everyone!

Comment

Hello Everyone. I am new here and would love to start being with you...one day at a time. hugs to all.
                          Indifference is in your future with Baclofen. It works!

My frustration with Baclofen, which is shared by Dr. Oliver Ameisen, is that because Baclofen is an off patent medication there is no profit motive for drug companies to support clinical trials that would demonstrate its efficacy in treating addiction.

Comment

Hi Help -- welcome to the thread ODAT. Looking forward to seeing you and hearing from you. Today is a good day to be AF. Lots of luck to all those who are struggling to stay AF today and tomorrow..........and tomorrow, etc.
                            Matt

Comment

Welcome Help4me. Stay close, keep reading the post, and if you need help just ask. You'll find alot of love and support here. Hope to hear from you again. Best of luck on staying AF.
                              Starting over again
                              ray:

Comment

Working...
                              X