ODAT (One Day At a Time) Thursday 12th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone and welcome Help, day 4 for me too and feeling good..headache is less today ! Yesterday went for 2 hours fast walk with two girlfriends . One of them is usually my wine drinking buddy ! She drinks everyday but is more in control then me but come to find out she has not had a drink in 10 days ! I was so happy less temptations when ill be walking with her ! We would usually walk then go back to her house and sit outside and drink a few glasses of wine and talk about our crazy day !.. So tonight i will go to pilates class and tomorrow me and her will go see slugdog millionnaire and i will color her hair !! Saturday morning we will walk 10 miles so we cant drink friday night...its our goal ! It really help to have plans and to have all of you to share it with !! Sorry for my grammar mistake ! I'm french canadian although I live in Florida the writing part is still not that easy !
    Have a fantastic day everyone !
    :beach:

Comment

Hello friends!!!!!

Just home from work, scanning posts and thought I would check in. I don't remember my dreams....thankfully, some dreams I awaken from feeling scared, heart racing but not knowing why...

Day 4 for me.....feeling pretty good, still tired....I think I may have a quick nap before the kids get home from school.

Welcome Help....you are in a great place....I have met a few wonderful friends here......
      AF July 6 2014

Comment

Nice!

Really nice to walk into such an upbeat place!! It's sunshine outside too. Dreams are so funny. I've been dreaming about my ex lately. In my dreams he is so sexy and sweet, but that, was always only in my dreams!! Greenie, you know the pothole parable!... the very last line is that instead of dealing with the pothole; you just walk down another street
        I've been reading Michael Pollan "Botany of Desire". The first part is about apples. You all know the Johnny Appleseed story??? Well,the whole point, was NOT to have apple orchards for crunchy munching. No, the apples his seedlings produced were mostly called "spitters". The apples were cherished for their gift of turning into hard cider. Even the staunchest of believers made cider as, even though the Bible has parts railing against "the grape" there is no mention of apples. Even Eve actually plucked a pomogranate which won't grow in the Midwest. Decastille! don't fret your spelling is better than mine anyday:H I rely heavily on spell check.
        Here's wishing that all of us ODATers continue along having a very fine day! :l g xxx

Comment

Working...
        X