ODAT Friday 13th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Friday 13th March

lonely one you should go walk it does make you feel good. im walking tomorrow morning with my girlfriend going for 10 miles , then i have a catering to do so i will be exhausted ... I also have my daughter at home tonight and saturday night for spring break (she is 20 and goes to university 2 hours away) she doesnt like when i drink so i wont .. the dryer better watch out!!!! I'm ready!!!
    :beach:

Comment

ODAT Friday 13th March

Guess I shdn't be posting!

Not doing well.

Can't seem to get back to... where I was!

AND feeling like I just don't care!! Ugh.

(of course, i'm SO proud of all of you who are making progress, tho)

Sheeet.
      Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT Friday 13th March

hi savon, I care..
        Keep posting, today thats what im doing ,although im feeling great sober (5 days) as the day go by im getting more and more stress about financial issues which always leads me to drink.. i own a food business and its been really really hard for 2 years now its worst and dont see how I cant save it ! Im trying to stay focus and be positive and sober... but im really scared ..if i lost this business we will loose our visa to stay in Florida US..(me and my husband and 2 daughter 20 and 17 ) and loose 12 years of hard work since we have been here . .the only thing that keeps me from going to the store and buy a bottle of wine right now is all off you !!! so keep posting and stay strong I will try to do the same today!!! Its a beautiful day in Florida...and im so thankfull for that !!
        Francine..
        :beach:

Comment

Working...
        X