Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First post

Welcome Newstart!

Congrats on the job! You have found a great place here. I am so thankful to have found this site. Good luck with day 2 and keep us updated!

Comment

First post

got a bottle of gin to replace the one here that is full of water, (OK.... I'm not proud of that).

You had me cringing at that Newstart!! It brought back lots of memories of times I did the same with vodka. I was always gonna replace it tomorrow....But tomorrow never came because I would always end up drinking the bottle I'd bought to replace the previous one I'd drunk!!lol. Thanks for the reminder cause I never wanna end up in situations like that EVER again.

Good to see your keeping things in the day as well and not looking too far ahead. Keep things simple and you'll be clocking up the AF days in no time. The withdrawals I found quite difficult with the lack of sleep and the irritability. Physical syptoms I could handle but the mental torture was quite hard. Hang in there you can do it!! We're all rooting for you.

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Working...
      X