helllllllp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

helllllllp

Can't believe I've started this process all over again. Feel like the relapse queen. I tried to stop for my family, my friends, my job. It seems I'm in the process of losing all of those things. And yes I did try to stop for myself, but I guess I don't mean that much to me. Feeling low and blue on a Sun. afternoon. Reading Beautiful Boy about meth addiction. Not exactly a hope inspiring book. Anyway am glad you all are out there and hanging in.
    spedteach in nm

helllllllp

Are you on day one? It can be so hard! Hang in there. You can do it!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

helllllllp

the fact you came here means that you mean something to you...day one is awful and the head chat is awful..do something nice for yourself..or have a nice bath.some food? as above hang in there ...one day at a time
      When you can look a thing in the eye,
      Acknowledge that it exists,
      Call it exactly what it is,
      And decide what role it will play in your life,
      Then my beloved,
      You have taken the first step toward your freedom.
      Iyanla Vanzant

Comment

helllllllp

Hang in there; don't be hard on yourself, you're here which means you haven't given up. If today is day 1, and you're feeling a bit rough, then you're where I was last Friday. Take it easy, drink lots of water and juice, maybe watch a nice film instead of a hard book?

Take care of yourself. Pick up and start again, people are here for you

LO

Comment

helllllllp

Welcome spedteach. Hang in there. I know day 1 sucks. Keep reading the posts. They'll give you the encouragement you need. And again eat and drinks lots of fluids. Remember ODAT (one day at a time). Best of luck.
          Starting over again
          ray:

Comment

helllllllp

HI ST
            I thought I was the "relapse Queen" lol. Hang in there luv. You will feel better and you are so worth it. God does not make junk. I am reading Beautiful Boy too.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

helllllllp

Be easy with yourself, you can do this ....
              Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
              Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
              10 days - Sept 13, 2012
              2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
              Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
              AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
              Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

helllllllp

you can do this just keep doing your best .. dont worry about yesterday live for today and work from there... stay strong and think positive and keep coming back ..
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

helllllllp

One foot in front of the other my friend... We'll all walk the walk right along side ya xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

helllllllp

you are in nm, i know there are beautiful places there where you can walk around to clear your head...take a bath, eat some good food, and think about all the good things that not drinking does for YOU.

peace!

Comment

Working...
                    X