Back again for another go.. with Topa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have found I cannot do without the Topa. I had started the Topa, made it up to 75, then ran out and went back to the bottle a night. The supplements did NOT help. Finally received the Topa again after two weeks, started right out at 50 mg, jumped up to 100, that helped me cut down to 2-3 drinks of wine per night. Saw my doc yesterday and asked for some sleeping pills (another reason why I drink is to help me get to sleep). She prescibed some (but wouldn't prescribe the Topa). Jumped up to 150 on the Topa last night, took a sleeping pill. Couldn't finish my first glass of wine, so put it back in the fridge, took the sleeping pill, and was out like a light. Woke up feeling a bit groggy, but otherwise feeling fine!! I too swear by the Topa, but I still take all the supps. I think it all works together, but that Topa for me works fantastic!!!

I only take the Topa at night. I read somewhere that it only has a half life (can't remember where) so the side effects are pretty much gone by morning, so you aren't suppose to feel the tiredness during the day. And I haven't had any of the word or mental problems that I had when I was splitting them up the first time I was taking it, morning and night. Just have a few toe tingles once in a while.

Just have to make sure I keep my supply going...

Good luck to all. Topa rules!!!!!

Comment

Hya Jools! Geez, we seem to have came back at the same time! Never mind, that's all part of it I suppose, ups and downs... at least we came back and can give this thing another shot! Good luck with everything!

Smokey - I can so relate to the Topa thing. I find it really is a case of: Take the Topa = only have one or two glasses of wine a night. Don't take the Topa = one or two bottles of wine a night.

I have just started taking it again after a few months of "slips" (couldn't think of a suitable word for drinking like a fish and feeling like crap). I am starting off again on the 25mg and taking it around 3pm - that seems to work in time for my 5.30 pm danger time!

It's good to be back!

Comment

one more day of 25mg topa

then up to 50mg. going ok but the first couple of days were a bit weird. think I will start tonight to give my body a chance to take it in before work monday. had a couple of wines last night with my neighbour but then went to bed it was a good night. gotta go start cleaning. will post again later. Jools
        Jools
        "The lazy man always works the hardest"
        "Pride always comes before a fall"
        :l

Comment

jools1961 wrote: Hey Shas,

Do you have to go to Manly? As soon as I mentioned the topa to my doc he thought it would be a good idea after I explained where I got the knowledge from. I am going to take the Lancet article when I go to see him in 3 weeks time. We will be down in September but we have to get the house in Picnic Point ready to sell so that will take alot of time as well as the family visits. I will see how we go because I have a friend in Newcastle I am desperate to see as well.

Talk soon.
          just can't take topa. makes me crazy. can't even spell my name or think straight. got to go with just supps. kudzu is my life saver and i just ordered glut and gaba.:new: :thanks:

Comment

Hey guys, I am up to 50mg a day now and going ok. Dont feel much different, a little less chaotic in the head maybe? No real side effects, still having a glass of wine but not much, dont feel like it much. Let you know how it goes when I get up to 75mg next week. Jools
            Jools
            "The lazy man always works the hardest"
            "Pride always comes before a fall"
            :l

Comment

Working...
            X