I feel like such a loser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like such a loser

I can't seem to get back on track. No I'm not drinking everyday and I'm not drinking alot just drinking a couple of drinks every few nights and not getting wasted I just really want to quite all together. I know I can just really having a hard time doing it right now.

I feel like such a loser

Hi Mya,
    Just here at the minute.
    Why do you feel like you want to quit?
    xx
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

I feel like such a loser

mya, keep on trying! That is all you can do. Maybe space your drinking days out further and further apart until they are non existent?

Comment

I feel like such a loser

Mya,

You can do it. You have to want to do it, though, no matter what.

Been there done that. Wanted to, but not bad enough.

Search your heart and your soul. If you are ready, we will be here to help.

btw, others have put up with me for a looonnnggg time not doing what I needed to to stay quit and we will all be there for you, too. You know that don't you?

We all care. A lot.
        Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I feel like such a loser

Hi hun
          I've neen there so many times. You're not a loser. Maybe deep down inside you're finding that as you're not getting wasted or drinking everynight, you're not doing anything wrong. You're no loser, maybe you just don't want it as bad as before.
          Keep trying!

Comment

I feel like such a loser

Mya, you're not a loser! You've got the strength to not drink every night, and when you do to control it, so as Accountable says, maybe just space those days out a bit more, slot a few extra AF days in?

Take care of yourself, anyway, and don't beat yourself up mentally - easy to say, I know, but tell yourself some good things and just be nice to yourself for a while. We're all so good at being hard on ourselves sometimes.

LO

Comment

I feel like such a loser

Mya,

Be good to yourself, give yourself a hug right now. You are the most important person in your life, for the rest of your life. When you are self defeating, you are insulting and hurting yourself further. Imagine someone you love dearly...and then telling them they are a loser; it is the same thing. Give yourself a big hug and tell yourself you care and are concerned. In fact, you know what you want to hear...that's why you are here. There is a little version of you (think of when you were 7 years old) who is scared and hurt right now. That little person is surviving the events of your adult life. Stop, reflect and turn inwards to heal and comfort yourself. Protect and nurture that version of you, come to its rescue and promise to protect it from any more harm. This means, of course, you will need to win trust.

When you are committed to protecting and honoring everything that makes you...you, then you will know peace and love completely.

Namaste my friend, and a big hug too.
              My creed; "Be the friend you seek, the spouse yours deserves and the Parent your children need"

Comment

I feel like such a loser

hi mya,this is the struggle we all indure,i do wish you well hang in there kid gyco

Comment

I feel like such a loser

Mya, You're not a loser. You're a fighter or you wouldn't be here.
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

I feel like such a loser

You are not a loser. Stop beating yourself up, that will only make it worse. You can do this. Keep trying. Never give up.
                    Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

I feel like such a loser

Mya - if I could have a "couple" of drinks every few days, I'd consider myself a WINNER!!

So, you see, it depends on your perspective...!
                      Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

I feel like such a loser

I agree, not a loser. When the urge comes, reach for something else, do something else, just for today, see if you can. I bet you will be amazed.
                        Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
                        Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
                        10 days - Sept 13, 2012
                        2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
                        Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
                        AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
                        Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I feel like such a loser

Mya ~ you are definitely not a loser! Think happy and positive thoughts. You can do this and you will!

Comment

I feel like such a loser

you can do this just give it your best and we will be here to help you on your way .. stay strong and keep thinking positive ..
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I feel like such a loser

Mya,

You're back here. That makes you a winner in my eyes. Don't be so hard on yourself, would you be this hard on another poster in your shoes?

Be
                              "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                              X