X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT (One Day At a Time) Tuesday 17th March

Good morning ODATers!

Hope you are all feeling well today.

Sea, if you check in, I'm thinking about you and sending positive vibes your way!

Sun's strugling to get through the clouds here, I'm off to work in a mo - going for a walk with a friend from my corridor at lunchtime which I'm looking forward to as otherwise it could be quite a tough day to get through.

Have a great day everyone, "see" you later!

LO

Hey LO 5pm for me here. Have a great day. Am making sausage and Mash and Yorkshire Puddings for dinner. In the 30c heat. Madness!

Bx
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY ALL ODATERS
      I am up, sipping my coffee, and I must say, I am a bit nervous. Thank you all for your support. Here's hoping the luck O the Irish will be with me today. May God bless you all and give you a day of Serenity.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hey Y'all! Tired of all the rain here in Georgia. It's supposed to slack off today. Yeah!!!
        RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

ODATERS!!!!

I shall wear something green today and be glad it won't be my face! :H:H Last year it probably was. Aprilmoon let me know when it's sunny because that means I'll get it in about 1/2 a day!

Thank you for the good wishes yesterday. Matthen, you sly one. I know you are right around me because I remember you from then and was so thrilled to see you'd come back. I know it was to hang out with me on ODAT, wasn't it? So congratulations to you too!

Sea.... what did you get to wear yesterday? Good luck today. Vizualize it first, right? I don't have internet at the hole so PM me OK? That way I don't have to spend an hour searching for what happened. :H

Have a happy day!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hi all ODAT'rs

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY. There will be no drowning of the shamrock for me. It will be an AF one. Lovely sunny morning again and have just had my walk.

Have lots of housework to catch up on so better get off the computer. Have a great day everyone.

Rustop

Comment

Hi Everyone. Just returned from a trip to Nashville. I go every year since my sister died to see her son. He is 4 now. I'm a little sad today, missing him and her.
              Still not AF, but I have been drinking much less. I feel pretty possative about things.
              Hope you all have a great day!

Comment

Happy st patrick day everyone ! Its a cloudy day in Florida but we need rain so bad !!!!!Blanchie sorry you feel sad today it mush be really hard lousing a sister ! Hang in there ! Im off to work ,hope it will be busy !!! Instead of green beer today will be green tea !!
                Lonely one stay strong today at work !
                :beach:

Comment

Hi Everyone

Warm and sunny in the UK today. Have been for a walk and put some washing out to dry. Have a good one all of you!

Bx

Comment

Happy St. Paddy's Day ODATers!!!
                    Seems most of us are facing our own challenges today....it's great we know we can come here for support and encouragement!!! Good luck to all on their journey...may the luck of the Irish be on our side!!! Sea--an extra blessing is heading your way you may need one to LO, BB!!
                    Have a great day!!
                    "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
                    7/29/12

Comment

Hi guys - hope everyone is having a great day - I am having a severely hard time getting motivated this morning - just not in the mood at all to be at work..........augggghhhhhhhhh

I did have an AF and NF day yesterday - the hypnosis has worked great for the smoking so I'm very thankful for that.

I'll check in later - hope everyone has a great St. Patty's Day.
                      Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                      :h

Comment

Happy St. Patrick's Day ODATers!

It is nice and rainy here in Oregon today, but that means Spring is almost here!!! I hope everyone has a terrific day and may the luck of the Irish be with you all.

Sea ~ Good luck today...I am rooting for you!

Here's to everyone meeting there AF or MOD goals today!

Comment

Hi all ... I'm still sober Day 24 minus the one slip. I have the worst headache today and I'm soooo tired, even though I've had lots of sleep. I really don't know how I feel, kinda like nothing. Anyway, here's to another AF day. Happy St Paddy's Day everyone!
                          Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
                          Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
                          10 days - Sept 13, 2012
                          2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
                          Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
                          AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
                          Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Happy St Patrick's Day to everyone. I tried to go AF a few days ago but it didn't happen. I do know what I did wrong...... I had a glass of wine. I really did try not to but only one seemed not a bad idea. It was a bad idea. I seem to like alot more and have been drinking for years but now do realize that "I cannot go one day without a drink" and feel like I'm not missing something. I realize I have to do this myself but I want to go AF even for a day. I have 2 bottles of wine in the house and after that I will try. I do know that I can not at this time have any alcohol in the house if I want to do this AF thingy because I WILL DRINK IT. Talk later.
                            :new:

Comment

I shenna ... Welcome.
                              Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
                              Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
                              10 days - Sept 13, 2012
                              2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
                              Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
                              AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
                              Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X