Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requiem for my kitty

My heart goes out to you !!!:sorry:mg:hug::huggy
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Requiem for my kitty

MY kitty is 16 and she is getting so frail, nothing really wrong but she is slow and I see how old she is by her cry and movements.

I totally understand,

Sammys

Comment

Requiem for my kitty

Losing a pet is really hard, I'm glad you will soon have new feline company. Our little fat cat stayed at home when we moved to Singapore. She was thoroughly spoiled by MIL. My Dad took her to the vets when she needed to put to sleep. He cried like a baby. I had her cremated and smuggled some of the ashes back to Singers, so she's sitting on my bookcase supervising my naughty dogs. Best wishes. Betty. xx
        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Requiem for my kitty

I'm sorry for your loss, Sportster, and hope you are feeling a little better today. Losing a pet is an awful thing, but as everyone's said, your cat had a lovely life and was very well cared for by you.

Wishing you peace, and strength

LO

Comment

Requiem for my kitty

So Sorry about your baby. Hope you are feeling a little less blue, our thoughts and love are with you dear:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Comment

Requiem for my kitty

Sport,
              I'm so very sorry for your loss. Losing animals is always so hard because they show us nothing but love for their entire lives.
              Keep your fond memories of your friend close. I'm sure he is sitting up in kitty heaven telling all the other kitties what a wonderful life he had with you!
              I hope you resisted too much alcohol...I promise it will only make you cry more and you won't feel any better in the morning. You are better off feeling the feelings of loss and mourning correctly and then you will slowly feel better. Alcohol is tempting as a quick fix...but is it really fixing things?

My thoughts are with you,
              Dove

Comment

Requiem for my kitty

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts. I lost my little Willow almost 3 weeks ago and I still look for her under my feet each day. You had a wonderful life together, and I hope you believe what my 6-yr-old g'daughter told me when I was so sad. She said, "Mimi, Willow's in Heaven with Daddy Neal, and will come running to meet you in her little pink coat." Fat cat's probably saving you a warm spot, too.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Requiem for my kitty

Dove,

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Unfortunately I didn't resist and feel even worse now. But this is a new day and a good one for starting over! I sure miss my furry little pal today.

Comment

Working...
                  X