ODAT (One Day At a Time) Sunday 22nd March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn right!! I've been wearing old lady rags for so long. Somewhere, in the back of my underwear drawer, there must be a pair of sexy undies that would make a big girl proud!:thanks: There's a reason for lace:H
    ... a pretty face and a ponytail.....

Comment

gelgit you go girl ,we're here for you !!!
      hello everyone !! well promotion night was a great succes ..meet one potentiel new customer...I was ready with lots of business cards.. the good thing, didn't have any wine, a few beers but danced most of the nigh which i love to do..so a good weekend !! But I m ready for a new week and a positive one !
      have a great day everyone!!!
      :beach:

Comment

Thanks for being here. I'm needing you today. I don't feel so good. Achy and guilty and now it's raining again! You make me laugh and give me hope. I know I'm not alone, although I'm feeling so alone. I could go down and tell DH that I really didn't mean it, but just that thought makes my stomach hurt even worse. I do mean it and have endured for 10 years without saying it. DIVORCE from the both of them DH and Al. Good grief, how guilty am I that really all of this has been my fault....oh g rambling again... back to distracting work!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        45 years of binging under the bridge, how did I ever get anything done?.

Comment

Gelgit - sorry to hear your marriage isn't working out. (Have you tried counseling?)

Divorce isn't fun - even if you're the one deciding it... (speaking from experience!)

Good luck with everything! At least you'll have a clear head during the process.
          Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

I think Anais Nin is fascinating! I've gone to counseling... alone. He says that he doesn't need it as he already knows all the answers. I guess he does, it's just the questions that he doesn't know he doesn't know. Here's where the guilt comes in as this will be my third time. I'm taking it slow and easy planning a 2 month retreat and then see where my path lies. Thanks for being here, it really helps me get my thoughts together (and the last of the wine down the drain not the hatch) xxx g

Comment

Gelgit, sending you warm wishes and lots of support, and wishing you strength. I've been divorced myself, I hope you find your way through it without too much heartache.

Decastille, glad it went well last night

Savvy, 2 days AF is more than I thought I could manage when I first came here - go for it! You rock!

Greenie, hope you spot an ad you fancy soon. So many of us in the job market right now, I wish lucky breaks and plentiful opportunities to everyone who is searching

Hope everyone's had a good day :h

LO

Comment

Working...
              X