Side Effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side Effects?

This is my first time on MWO. I ordered the Kudzu Rescue and took one a few hours ago. Since then I have felt horribly sick. I am having panic attacks, my stomach is a mess and I'm extremely fatigued. My drink of choice is vodka (straight out of the bottle with a chaser of soda). I drink at night starting around 6pm and until after midnight, easily consuming half of a 1.75 bottle. When I wake up I normally feel tired and have bouts of anxiety, but nothing like today. Has anyone out there tried the Kudzu and had any side effects. It's getting to the point where I'm actually scared.
    A ship in a harbor is safe, but that's not why ships are built.

Side Effects?

Lost35;578053 wrote: This is my first time on MWO. I ordered the Kudzu Rescue and took one a few hours ago. Since then I have felt horribly sick. I am having panic attacks, my stomach is a mess and I'm extremely fatigued. My drink of choice is vodka (straight out of the bottle with a chaser of soda). I drink at night starting around 6pm and until after midnight, easily consuming half of a 1.75 bottle. When I wake up I normally feel tired and have bouts of anxiety, but nothing like today. Has anyone out there tried the Kudzu and had any side effects. It's getting to the point where I'm actually scared.
    Welcome Lost
    Sorry that you are not feeling very well. I did not take any meds so I cannot help with your query, however I am sure others will be on and be able to help. In the meantime stop taking the vodka try taking slow deep breaths and relax. Talk soon

Comment

Side Effects?

Thank you Irish eyes.

Comment

Side Effects?

Hi Lost
        It is quite here to night Sunday night, how are you now?

Comment

Side Effects?

Thank you so much....I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate through the threads....I appreciate your help

Comment

Side Effects?

well i'm a bit shaky and beginning to perspire which I can deal with, but still concerned about these chest pains...they're not terribly strong, but like quick jabs. I started brisk cardio walking 3 days ago in preparation for this night. I haven't made it through a night without drinking in a very long time....I think only 2 nights in 2008. But I'm a new uncle and committed to getting through this and being around for my neice as she grows up. What was your process like? Was your intention to quit drinking completely or to drink "responsibly"?

Comment

Side Effects?

Lost35;578081 wrote: well i'm a bit shaky and beginning to perspire which I can deal with, but still concerned about these chest pains...they're not terribly strong, but like quick jabs. I started brisk cardio walking 3 days ago in preparation for this night. I haven't made it through a night without drinking in a very long time....I think only 2 nights in 2008. But I'm a new uncle and committed to getting through this and being around for my neice as she grows up. What was your process like? Was your intention to quit drinking completely or to drink "responsibly"?
              Lost
              I have no wish to cause u further anxiety but chest pain ought to be taken seriously, perhaps you ought to go to go to your nearest A/E. I guess my process was t drink responsibly but I just stopped drinking on NewYears day and that is where I am at at the moment.

Comment

Side Effects?

I have stopped....no drinking today

Comment

Side Effects?

probably withdrawels

Comment

Side Effects?

I will definitely take your advice and continue to listen to my body....If I feel like the chest pains are worsening, I will definitely go to an ER. The sad thing is, it's almost 6:30 pm where I am and not having had a drink by this hour seems like a triumph.

Comment

Side Effects?

Well done on AF - as u said listen to your body when u are having panic attacks u get kind of chest pains so relax, listen to music or something that calms you. Drink water. I am going to bed now others will pick up ur postings. Talk soon and welcome:welcome:.

Comment

Side Effects?

Thanks Zen

Now I'm feeling what I expected....increased shakiness moderate sweating....what I think might be kidney pain and still the heart pain...the heart pain isn't extreme, but uncomfortable. Maybe stopping cold turkey isn't the way to go.

Comment

Side Effects?

Thank you so much Irisheyes....Good night

Comment

Side Effects?

i'm certainly not out of shape, but the drinking has had it impact. I'm not over weight, and started power walking 3 days ago in anticipation of this night

Comment

Side Effects?

I can endure not having a drink...The Kudzu did help with that craving.

Comment

Working...
                              X