This is not good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not good

no worries.....so then good, i'm 1/3 of the way done!
    A ship in a harbor is safe, but that's not why ships are built.

Comment

This is not good

I'm so proud of you for your progress so far....my first 24 hours was the toughest. For some reason, getting thru the first 24 hours gave me the hope in my heart that I actually "had it in me" to get through any length of time I would choose. I did go on from there and now I am zooming in on 8 months AF! Once a little Faith in yourself and Hope for the future is restored, it is amazing what we humans can accomplish....I'm watching you do it right now, Lost. Krigs
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

This is not good

certainly not a saint (who wants to be that!?), but an inspiration to anyone who doesn't think they can get through the first night...new people read these threads and learn from what the previous posters have done to get through. so, you are a role model, how's that!!!???

Comment

This is not good

Lost you are doing so well I am thrilled for you, keep it going.

Comment

This is not good

Hi Lost and Welcome
            I guess I have been "Lost" to have missed welcoming you and to read of your wonderful progress. This is very very difficult to do, but it can be done. I am an insomniac too, but alcohol doesn't help me in that situation and my anxiety becomes unbearable. You are doing remarkably well. I use Calms Forte for anxiety. It really works for me and is all natural and inexpensive. I apologize for the delayed welcome.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

This is not good

Wow, this has really shed light on so much for me. I am glad I had a chance to read all this by Lost and those that are traveling with. I will continue to follow.
              :nutso::nutso:

Comment

This is not good

Lost, been thinking about you. Its WONDERFUL to hear you doing so well.
                An inspiration! Keep it going buddy!
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                X