Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT (One Day At a Time0 Monday 23rd March

:lHi LO

You've had a bad day but think how much worse it would have been if you had been drinking all weekend. You can't take control of the work situation but you have bravely set about changing things that ARE within your power - being AF is a huge step in the right direction and I'm sure that good things will follow! So tonight have a soak in a lovely hot bubble bath and go to bed early. Things will seem brighter in the morning!
    If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

Thanks Blue. Good plan. Will try to put today behind me and think about a bright tomorrow.

Hope you are well.
      LO

Comment

Well, I decided not to go to the Happy Hour - not because I'm afraid of drinking, but for a Worse reason: Lazy & don't even feel like getting dressed!!

I probably should have made the effort. It's not like I have a jumping social life!

Oh wellllll. Dinner & watch a movie I have... I've done Nothing except go to gym, pay bills today. Just one of those days.

BUT no drinking!! So I made it past the Day 2 stumbling block!
        Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

That's great savy! 2 days!!! :goodjob: Going to the gym and paying bills is nothing to snarf at either. I'm quite proud girlie girl!!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
          X