Welcome Willowyc9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Willowyc9

This is my second time to the mwo site, after reading posts, i stopped drinking for two weeks. Feeling much cleaner and happier after a few days. But... yesterday while searching thru real estate listings on the web, I polished off a bottle of wine myself, was mean to my husband, and barely remember going to bed. Today I feel completely ashamed and am convinced I need to do this program. I don't know what products to get as money is a huge issue. I want to get the most important ones if someone could advise. I'm totally not going to my current dr for this. I really do not want to ever have a morning like this again. Is this where i post this?

(I'm reposting this for you Willow so it doesn't get lost in the other thread, hope that's ok)

:welcome:
    Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
    Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
    10 days - Sept 13, 2012
    2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
    Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
    AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
    Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome Willowyc9

Hi Willow hope you continue to post ...
    Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
    Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
    10 days - Sept 13, 2012
    2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
    Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
    AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
    Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Welcome Willowyc9

Hi, Willow. Love your name! LOL Yes, you're in the right place, but it's a slow day, so be patient, and keep coming back. My favorite combination, personally, is prescription Topomax, which you can get on-line if you don't want to talk to your Dr. I have hi BP and migraine history, and it is prescribed for both these, so I talked to doc and he ageed to prescribe it for me. I take just 25 mg 2x a day, and it's great. Really cuts my cravings. Also, I LOVE the meditation CD's. Get them here, there great, or find some on sale locally that help you be calm, self-hypnotize, sleep, all kinds of things. You're right, you do need to start working on your problem now before you get as bad as some of the rest you'll read about. Someone will always be here to talk to you. Welcome!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Welcome Willowyc9

PS, there are lots of things to learn about the site, and we're not all here all the time, but there are good people here who want to share and help, and have fun along the way.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
        X