Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Saturday March 28th

Happy Saturday all!

We're supposed to celebrate Earth Hour today at 8:30 pm local time. Turn off your lights for an hour to help focus on global warming and save the earth.

This is a disaster for me because Graham Norton is on our cable TV from 8 to 9 (Some US cable networks now carry BBC). So I have to choose between laughing my a** off and saving the earth.

Earth Hour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki says you only need to turn off "non essential lights and appliances", and I'd say the TV during Graham Norton is pretty essential in our house!

ODAT Saturday March 28th

Happy Saturday, the sun is shining and the snow is melting!! Yes, Spring is coming and I can't wait. This winter has seemed so long and depressing. Last night I had the worst craving that lasted over 2 hrs ... almost caved but didn't and I'm happy that I made it through too today without AL. Here's to another day! Hang in there everyone .... and have a great day doing something constructive.
    Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
    Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
    10 days - Sept 13, 2012
    2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
    Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
    AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
    Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

ODAT Saturday March 28th

Boss.man

Keep the TV on. Laugh your ass off in the dark. xxxxxB

Woohoo Bouchard!
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

ODAT Saturday March 28th

It's a lovely sunny Saturday evening and I am finally finding peace. I have had a rough day with cravings but I finally feel like the wave has crested and I'm going to make it! Whew! ODAT.
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Working...
        X