Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT (one day at a time) Sunday

Hi all ODAT'rs

Quite on the threads but I guess its the week-end. Well done Bouchard and Betty for riding out the cravings yesterday. It's amazing the way they come at you,sometimes out of the blue.

Did not get near the computer yesterday as the teenagers were around. Just a quick check in this morning. Hope everyone is having a good week-end. Feel great after having another AF week-end. Have to keep reminding myself of how good it feels versus having that glass(s) of wine with hubby.

Rustop

Hi, Rustop! It was me with the cravings yesterday! LOL. If Betty had any, she didn't whine about it like me! :H Glad I made it through though, because I'm with you on how good it feels to be AF!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Oooh, thanks for taking away the guilt Dill - I didn't know whether to confess I had a Mod day Yesterday or not Lol! And of course well done on not giving in - you and Bouch.

I'm working on how I feel with a bit of AL back on the scene. And to be honest, I don't think I like it that much.

Am off on a trip on Wednesday, and will be having some more AF time when I get back.......

Rustop - no sign of my Teens all weekend - the empty nest is a funny thing - Mr Sweats and I are definitely going to think of stuff (apart from the obvious) to do together now its just 'us' most of the time.

Bxx
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Wow - only 3 posts? Is everyone out having fun?? Hope so!

Looks like today is AF! I had to go to store - with liquor store right next door. I had the whole "Why not?" - "NO" - "Why NOT?" discussion when in store... but Somehow talked myself out of it. Now I have to figure out that "Somehow" part, and I'll be on my way!!!!

:teeter:
        Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Hey Sav! I'm on Monday Morning - Yuck. No work, but boys have school. I think that 'Somehow' part is so important, so keep thinking about it.

I've been modding, and shared a bottle of wine with Mr Sweats last night. I feel bad this morning, (physically), and really don't like the 'wine in front of the tv scenario' . My rules are coming together I think!

Bxx
          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Congrats Savon!! I too had to go to the store and it felt really good to know that all the money I spent went towards food and NOT alcohol. I'm back at day one AF....but it was successful, so that makes me happy!!
            AF Since Sept. 20, 2010!!!

Comment

Yes, Ronaldo - that was part of my "somehow" part... Realizing that I could buy FOOD that I talk myself out of due to $$ - but Justify buying booze!! DISGUSTING & Weird!!!

Good on you for DAY 1!!

Sweaty Betty & Mr. Sweats - you crack me up!
              Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Quick question...what is AF? I'm sober today and can't seem to figure it out. I always found it amazaing that I could ALWAYS afford alcohol...even if I had to bring back the bottles to get it. Somehow I think I have finally realized that it is NOT worth the effort.

savon19;582594 wrote: Yes, Ronaldo - that was part of my "somehow" part... Realizing that I could buy FOOD that I talk myself out of due to $$ - but Justify buying booze!! DISGUSTING & Weird!!!

Good on you for DAY 1!!

Sweaty Betty & Mr. Sweats - you crack me up!

Comment

HI Rise
                  AF=Alcohol free
                  "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Thanks Seacailin...duh! Should have guessed that right away...

Comment

I'm on day 2 today!! I am hoping to make it through the week AF....I am so hopeful...
                      AF Since Sept. 20, 2010!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X