we are on day 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are on day 1

hi all,me and hubby have finally started today(WITH A HANGOVER)feeling a bit anxious but got to be positive,worried how going to sleep tonight but i need to do this for my kids,we are also giving up smoking!does anyone no the exact amount of kudzo to take each day?:thumbs:

we are on day 1

Petal :welcome: and :goodjob:

I don't take any of the meds, but you can get lots of information from others here. I wish you and your hubby all the best!
    RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

we are on day 1

Good Morning,

I too am on Day One. It is nice to hear that someone else is starting today. I wish you and your hubby success. My husband drinks as much as I do, but refuses to see it as a problem. I'm hopeful for him yet.

Take care and best of luck. Keep smiling!
      RiseAndShine

Comment

we are on day 1

Hey Petal - wishing you and your hubby the best for Day 1!!! As far as taking the kudzu goes, depends on where you got it from. If it's from this site, it recommends 3 times a day. Plus I find it easier to take with food, doesn't go down to well for me otherwise.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

we are on day 1

And wishing you the best too Rise!
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

we are on day 1

i have got kudzu from health store in 500mg tablets,just seem to get different info from web and the book so was just wondering.

Comment

we are on day 1

I have some 500mg from the health store which recommend twice a day. The ones I got from here are 300mg.

Comment

we are on day 1

Amazing you get Very Inspired to quit drinking when you have a hangover!

Starting on Day 2 - feeling more motivated. I'm also quitting smoking April 1 (cost is going WAY up - again! - for one thing). I know from experience that quitting smoking will be much more difficult for me than quitting drinking...

Good luck to you & your husband! You can motivate each other - that will help a LOT!!

PS - and you, too, Rise!!
                Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

we are on day 1

Morning all! Good on ya, petal. I'm back on day #1, again, also. Gotta get my mind around and actually HATE AF weekends but I'm not going to beat myself up over it. Took my multi-vitamin, kudzu and the l-glut. Feeling pretty good and will feel all that much better tomorrow morning!

Comment

we are on day 1

The Queen of Relapse is with you guys-Day 2.
                    Sending you all strength. I do not use kudzu, but use may find info on the holistic healing thread.:hug:
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

we are on day 1

I thought I was the queen of relapse. Today is Day One...again. Today, also, my husband and I close up our apt. and move aboard our sailboat. No booze on board. Am hoping the simplicity and peacefulness of living aboard will help me focus on staying sober, and remove the temptation to pick up and drown myself in drink. We'll see...

Sante

Comment

we are on day 1

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::groupluv:sorry dont really know anything a bout the meds .. but just do your best and dont give up .. good luck..stay strong and think positive
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

we are on day 1

hubby still wants to have a drink at weekends but i'm not sure i wouldn't fall back in the trap(not that i'm out of it bordering panic attacks only on day 1,not good)and drinking to excess'i no my panic and being anxious comes from drinking'just got to us mind in a possitive way.

Comment

we are on day 1

Petal, wlecome to you. I am on technically day 2...yesterday was hangover day for me. I wish you and your husband the best of luck. I believe that you can do it. I am also a smoker...mostly when I drink. I am laying off the alcohol to start, and the rest will fall into place. Yes, we must do this for our kids especially! Take care...tomorrow will be a better day followed by many more.

Comment

we are on day 1

i popped a kudzu (500 mg) whenever i felt a craving...that did the trick with 1000 mg l-glutamine 2x daily.

good for you!

Comment

Working...
                              X