kudzu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kudzu

exactly how many milligrams of kudzu are we supposed to be taking each day.
    i thought it was 175mg 3 times a day. is this right?

kudzu

This is the standard thought. Hope it helps.

To help lower cravings for alcohol, the recommended dosage is 3?5 g of kudzu root three times daily or 3?4 ml of tincture three times daily. The All-In-One-Guide to Natural Remedies and Supplements recommends drinking kudzu tea to combat alcoholism. An alternative form of treatment involves taking 1500-mg supplements or cubes before or after the alcohol. The 1500 mg can be divided equally into three daily doses.
    Kudzu also comes in supplements combined with to treat the symptoms of alcoholism. One capsule is taken with each meal on a daily basis.
    Kudzu leaves can also be used in cooking, for example in quiches and as a deep-fried dish.:l

Comment

kudzu

Updated Supplement Insert

Hi all and Good morning here from stormy Nebraska - big big boomers here last night and lots of rain which we needed - any way I digress. When I received my supps a few weeks ago there was an insert inside that had updated recommendations in it one of them was to up the Kudzu dosage to 900-3,000 Mg per day. Here's the suggested dosage:

Breakfast/After: 300-Mg
      Lunch/After: 300-1200 mg
      Dinner/After: 300-900 mg

I've upped mine to the max to see if it we help me back off a little better. I've cut back a great deal but would like to cut back more and perhaps have a few AF days during the week. Good Tuesday all!
      Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
      Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
      Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
      : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
      "

Comment

kudzu

Kudzu

:new: I'm using this as my saving grace. Just upped my dose to 600 mg 3xday and will increase again next week to see if I can get thru sundown. Thanks for any help you can give.

Comment

kudzu

thanks for your replies
          gaters

Comment

Working...
          X