Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Tuesday March 31

Wakey, wakey
    Where are you all? Very busy day, last minute errands and packing; leaving at 6am for Florida to visit my Dad. My son is coming down from South Carolina to meet us too. My other son and Sis are flying with me. My daughter does not want to come so she will be here alone for 5 days. Scary in a way as she is the "party girl". Warnings have been issued. It will be an AF vacation. ODAT.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

ODAT Tuesday March 31

Good Morning all -- and Sea, have a wonderful visit with your Dad. Hope all your AF goals are reached. I have been struggling lately to stay AF -- but thank God so far, I have not slipped. I just keep thinking what AL does to me and that chases away the desire most of the time. One night, I was afraid I was slipping and so I popped an antabuse tablet. I keep a bottle of antabuse at hand for just such occasions. Hope you all have a wonderful day!
    Matt

Comment

ODAT Tuesday March 31

Good morning Sea.. and welcome to Florida !!! Enjoy your AF vacation!!
      GOod morning to all of you its day 3 for me !
      :beach:

Comment

ODAT Tuesday March 31

Hi guys,

Day 5 on the AF and NF train and feeling really good. My skin is starting to clear up, I'm sleeping better and I am trying hard to eat healthy and excercise so that I can keep this good feeling going........

I have a trip at the beginning of May and my goal is to get myself in some better shape so that I can really enjoy the vacation!

Wish me luck!
        Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
        :h

Comment

ODAT Tuesday March 31

Hi all ODAT'rs

Have a wonderful time in Florida Sea. My girls are too young to be left alone yet, I dread when that time does come!!

Well done Matt, sometimes willpower alone wont do it and you are right to take whatever measure keeps you on the straight and narrow.

We are all here supporting you Universal. I dont know how you tackle both addictions, although they are probably interlinked, I find dealing with one daunting enough.

Everyone else big hello.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT Tuesday March 31

ODATERS!!!!

Sea, I'm so excited for you! You NEED this vacation! I just know it will do wonders for you. I was surrounded by family this weekend and loved it. Sea don't worry about your daughter (says greenie with no kids :H), just enjoy yourself.

Matthen, did you go to the beach and back? Have a good time?

Decastille, goodie on you for day 3 - hope you are feeling OK, AND proud!

Uni's got on her BGPs!!! You rock!

Rustop you are doing great with lent! Don't you feel great?

Hello all to come. Have a good one.

Savvy... love yourself.
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT Tuesday March 31

TIME OFF - FInally!!

Hey people, have had NO vodka for weeks.. Yippiee doo, i don't miss drinkin nail polish remover.. had some wine here and there, still i am drinking way less and learning how much it really screws my routine up!!!!

Ripples..

Comment

ODAT Tuesday March 31

I'm here hanging in there ... Spring is coming but oh so slowly. I plan to spoil myself today with a 1 hour massage ... figure I've earned it, imagine what 45 bottles of wine would have cost me!!! Have a great day!
                Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
                Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
                10 days - Sept 13, 2012
                2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
                Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
                AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
                Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

ODAT Tuesday March 31

:goodjob:Good for you bouchard!!! wow that is great ! Knowing how much is cost a bottle in Canada you deserve a few massages!!
                  :beach:

Comment

Working...
                  X