Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Wednesday

Wow! Where is everybody today?

I haven't started this thread since it was Bessie and I! (Who by the way for those who remember her is doing well, cottage is booked for the summer and is up to her elbows in piggy muck!)

I'm doing great - day 6 AF/NF today - tomorrow is my week - I am determined to get there and feel great!

It's rainy and dreary here but today is not as busy as the past 2 have been. I'm going to take my taxes in on the way into work and then some customer appointments.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Love and hugs,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODAT - Wednesday

UNI!!!

I mean ODATERS!!!! So excited I missed my signature opening.

Uni, remember back then when instead of ODATERS I started out with Hello in a different language every day? :H

I'm so glad! You are doing wonderfully!! :l

Supposed to rain hard here today and I have errands to run. Ewww. I don't like in and out of the car stuff in the rain. But I guess I'll have to get over it. It's just 7 or 8 places. :H (Grrrr)

Drinking dream last night. Looking for beer in someone elses fridg. Looking because I was angry at estranged one. Now THAT'S telling, isn't it. This AM I opened my own fridge and there was a 6 pack minus 1 staring at me. My mouth fell open, but it was just left over from saturday's lunch. Maybe I have been thinking of it subconsciously. Guess I'll give it away.

Have a good day!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

hi ODATers

Uni, Greenie - glad to hear you're both doing so well. I hate the rain as well - so why do I live in England???? beats me.

Am busy, busy, busy with going on holiday on Saturday, the sun is shining and it feels like Spring. Except just checked the 5 day weather forecast and Saturday is forecast heavy rain - not so great, but Sunday clear skies and sunshine, yay:H

Love to all to come.
      Bx

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi ODATers!

Blew it yesterday. Came up with a creative excuse that was one of my more Stupid ones... And woke up with the "mysterious bruise" - ugh.

Today is AF. Really. It is!!!

Happy April Fool's Day!
        Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hello ODATers! I am on day 4 and feeling very proud of myself. I have the opposite problem of rain though....it is supposed to be sunny here and I am going to want to leave work and go sit on a nice patio somewhere and have a drink! But I am going to try my best to resist.....I can use one more morning of feeling like I accomplished something. I am glad you all seem to be doing well!
          AF Since Sept. 20, 2010!!!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hi all ODAT'rs

Like Mad Mummy, busy, busy here getting ready for the holidays. Two weeks with teenagers underfoot!!!! Will be checking in veeeerrry early and will probably be venting lots so be warned.

Well done Uni, one week nearly over. It's amazing how those days all add up. Went to bed early last night with my book as hubby is away. Am sleeping really well these days and getting lots of it. Body must need it and its great to wake each day with a clear head.

Big hello to everyone, got to dash.

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Hey Ronaldo, just order up a virgin drink or a non-alc beer and you'll be fine!
              Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
              Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
              10 days - Sept 13, 2012
              2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
              Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
              AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
              Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Bouchard -- Thanks for the idea of ordering a non-alcoholic drink. Funny how that had never crossed my mind! Haha! I think a virgin daquiri may be just what I need!!
                AF Since Sept. 20, 2010!!!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Good Morning ODATers!

It is very quiet around here today. Getting ready for a busy day at work. It's raining and miserable here, but am going to make the best of it. Have a wonderful day everyone!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Good day to all. I had a very hard night last night. Spouse was away and I almost went to the liquor store. I made "healthy" oatmeal bars instead. Even with my tummy full of sweet stuff, it was a major fight with my brain all the way up to bedtime. I'll need to go back to my tools today to avoid a repeat of that. Have a great day!

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Boss man: good job! I can well imagine how difficult that must have been. :goodjob: I'm on day 6 here.

Hello everyone! I'm going ODAT strong! It's April 1st and I can honestly say that I've been AF for the whole month of April, so far!:H
                      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

ODAT - Wednesday

Unit, good to read a postage from ya!!! All we can do is keep trying!!

I'm way more better working than ever.. God i don't miss the booze.

MWO keeps me focused on my sobriety.

Love to all.

Ripps.

Comment

Working...
                        X