I can't believe I didn't remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have done this and done this and done this. And I'm getting soooooo tired of it.

Comment

Blackouts were becoming increasingly regular for me...it was a big wake up call. I once shagged Mr Cakes and didn't remember a thing but by the way he was looking at me the next morning I'd put on quite a performance :H But seriously it was horrible & I just thanked my lucky stars I'm married & don't go out much anymore!!!
      This thread is an excellent reminder of where I don't wanna be...

Comment

Oh, darlin', I wish I had a $1 for everything my husband, children, g'children, friends, dogs, (OK, not the dogs) remind me of. It is scary as HELL to see ourselves, tho, right!!! BIG wake up, sugar, big one. I will help you any way I can, because I don't want you to lose as much time as I did, and have to recoup as much as I have. Start NOW, and don't be where I was when I found MWO, OK? It is the most important choice you will ever make. That's no exaggeration. PM me, e-mail me, just get yourself in line, OK sweetie? Your next video could be at the state's expense!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi formenow!

I think that we all deal with the hangovers quite well - a pill gets rid ... you expect to wake up and feel :nutso: BUT, it's when the blackouts start ... and become a regular thing that you start to think ...... :no: It's frightening. It's one thing not remembering the guests on a Friday Night TV programme (Jonathan Ross over here in the UK) or the end of a film .... but it's another thing when you're looking through your mobile phone/emails to see what you've written/agreed to supposedly competus mentus; had conversations with friends (or strangers for that matter) and not remembered them and, like Angel said, I LOVE this thread 'cos it reminds me where I don't where I want to be either (infact where I was only last Friday and HATED myself the next morning ....:durn: Mind you, I do put that down to the TOPA I'm on which lowers my tolerence (another good side effect I guess).

You'll always have that video image playing in your mind, Formenow, which isn't a bad thing .... I'm a big believer in everything happens for a reason - that was your reason - grasp it with 2 hands and don't let go ....:wings: :lx

Comment

powerful thread......i think about all the things i have missed even last saturday....wheres r oh she had to go to sleep conversations my daughter had with my bf about me being hungover while bf cleaned up after party ....missed too much of a great night. day 2 here but determined to stay af sincerely rudemama

Comment

Just wanted to chime in. (I agree, Rude, that this is a Powerful thread!)

OMG. I can't even Imagine all the conversations, etc. that I don't remember.

How sad is that?

I've probably lost memory of many Good things in my life (in an effort to forget the BAD). Is it worth it?
              Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Working...
              X