Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - Thursday

Morning ODATERS!

Wow, I guess everyone is waking up later and later these mornings.
    Well, I did it! Day 7 AF and NF today. I'm honestly finding it easier to do both at the same time. In my life they go together so to get rid of them both makes it easier.

Already in one week I have noticed a change in my skin - my energy - however it's funny, wow do I ever crave water now! Anyone else notice that going AF? I have done longer stints than this in the past but it's been a while so I don't really remember. Anyway, I'm happy, my goal was to get to 7 days and I reached that, now my next goal is to get to 10 - as they say, baby steps.

But i need this thread to do it so I'll keep logging on.

Hope you guys all have a great day!

Love and hugs,
    Uni
    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
    :h

ODAT - Thursday

Hi Uni and very well done! Respect and all that.

Yeah I've noticed drinking loads of water and weeing a huge amount, however I think that I miss the sugar in AL and that takes a while to adjust to for your energy etc.

Keep it going.

Bx

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hi Uni, Mad Mummy and all to come

Well done on the 7 days Uni. I did weight watchers years ago and continue to drink lots of water since so I dont notice any difference. Still have the sweet tooth, nothing I do seems to get rid of that.

Beautiful spring day here and spent the morning watching my daughter play in a schools hockey final. They lost but put their hearts and souls into it. Very enjoyable.

Off now to catch up on the dreaded housework!!

Rustop

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Good Morning Uni and MM-
        On day 2 here...I wanted April to AF...although I've never gone more than 4 days...maybe I should shoot for a week for starters??? I dunno??? But yes the water...I've never drank so much water in my life since starting MWO 2+ months ago....I like it better with lemon! Anyway...I'm going to keep pluggin away....chippin away ODAT!!!
        "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
        7/29/12

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

ODATERS!!!

Way to go UNI!!!!:yougo:

Hey MM, rustop and sd!

I'm off to the hole for a bit and then pack for my fishing trip. A weekend with strangers and no AL crutch! Outside the box for greenie! Well, I said I needed to broaden my horizons, so here goes!

Have a good one!
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Universal that's great ! I'm going to 7 days !! I'm day 2 so sdloves let do this together ?? I bought a paint by numbers yesterday to keep my focus away from drinking at night and wow..its not easy...little tinny numbers are driving me crazy,but its working for 2 hours I had my eyes on that and didn't think of wine!! I drink a lot of water also ! Have a great day everyone !!
            :beach:

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Painting by numbers is a really cool idea lol once my shakes stop ...lol no joking apart I am on day 3 today and still cant believe I have got this far fingers crossed for the rest of the day

I am in a foul mood though still have headache but woke this morning without the shakes which was a bonus one minute I am crying then I am despondent then I am happy then I get frustrated ..

but 2 and a half days for me is a miracle

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Cake queen THe first time i stop for 5 days , I had a headache for the first 3 days , and same as you happy one minute , not the next...hang in there , you can do this !!! drink lots of water !!!
                :beach:

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Good Morning all ODATers!

Wow, everyone is doing a great job! Keep up the hard work. I am currently on day 2 AF, and my goal is the AF April! I am determined to buy that new swim suit with all the money I save and hopefully shed a few pounds and tone up!

Hope everyone has a great day.

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Good morning everyone! Congrats to all of you who have been AF! I went 3 days and then gave in last night. But, 3 days is a record for me, so I am happy with that. I am hoping next week I can go for 4 days. All of you going for an AF April are brave and I hope you make it....what a great accomplishment that would be!
                    AF Since Sept. 20, 2010!!!

Comment

ODAT - Thursday

Hey Everyone,
                      My goal is to be AF at least until my family goes on vacation April 20. I'd like to mod when we're away for the week. I've been doing pretty darn well with modding, but I need an AF stretch to remind me of how good it feels to abstain. I had two glasses of wine last night, so I missed the boat on an AF April, but I'm going to hang in there until the 20th now. ODAT.

By the way, I totally get the mood problems...My irritable/depressed/stressed out moods both trigger drinking and result from drinking...But I do know every time I give it a rest for a few days, I start to feel cheerful again!
                      "When she enjoyed her drinking she couldn't control it, and when she controlled it, she couldn't enjoy it." (from The Big Book)

Comment

Working...
                      X