can't believe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't believe

hi all can't believe me and hubby on day 5 feel absolutly fab,doing it just using supps can't understand what took us so long but i knew once i found this web site that this was for me,day 5 evening is our biggest test it's friday night which normally means 2 if not more bottles of wine(to myself),but what i am looking forward to is watching jonathan ross and actually remembering which guests were on and what they had to say (have laspesd a bit on the smoking but only having 2 each instead of 20,but AF is my main aim)hope you are all doing well and can't wait to have sat morning without a hangover good luck for today whatever day it is for you x

can't believe

Good for you, Petal!

:goodjob:that is FAB news for both of you, Petal!! I'm really pleased for you. I was wondering how you were both getting on. Good Luck tonight - it's great you're doing it together, you'll keep each other strong! My 2nd lot of TOPA arrived yesterday and I've got a mum's night out arranged tonight but after my awful relapse recently I'm now determined to get back on the TOPA (despite the dopa effect), and get back to where I was a month ago which was AF 4 days a week and then happy with 3 glasses of wine over the weekend. I must say, though, if my hubby also wanted to go for the totaly AF I'd do it too - but he's got a drinking problem in his family history (grandfather was an alcoholic, uncle was one too and father has 1/2 - 3/4 bottle of wine every day - would have more if his diabetes would let him) so I do believe it's in the genes .... GOD only knows what went wrong with me - mother totally tee-total and a father a senior police officer so he never blinking drinked anyway!!! Maybe I was always to be a rebel anyway!!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK tonight! Enjoy Wossy!!! :lxxxxxx

Comment

can't believe

ps - what supps are you using? forgot to ask!?!?!

Comment

can't believe

Excellent, Petal!! You sound great.

It's so good that your hubby is doing this with you. I'm sure it helps you both a LOT!

(I can hardly Imagine NOT drinking if someone was drinking around me...)

Maybe if you try to remember how awful you felt on a Sat. morning when drinking would inspire you?
        Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

can't believe

It great ... my honey is going AF with me too and while we did have a slip, we got right back on and are so happy to not have the hangovers ... Congratulations!!!
          Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
          Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
          10 days - Sept 13, 2012
          2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
          Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
          AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
          Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

can't believe

Well done and good luck for the rest day 5.

Comment

can't believe

Well done to Petal and Mr. Petal. Keep up the fabulous work!

Comment

can't believe

to veritas,we are taking kudzu,milk,thistle,evening primrose,magnesium(we are taking calcium,mag&zinc combi) we also have l-glutamine,and did try b3(niacin)but that gave us a burning feeling and was bright red for about 20mins,which is normal in some people but we decided that if we could do without we would, we decided to try without topa as my husbands job is quite demanding and he has to deal with people from the med profession every day,well i hope this will help you i feel like a new person,good luck

Comment

can't believe

sorry

sorry it was PHOTOGIRL that asked about the supps!

Comment

can't believe

Congrats to you and your husband Petal!
                    Your team effort seems to be working, keep up the good work.

I'm on day 8 myself and quite happy, feeling good

Have a good, healthy weekend.

Lavande
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X