Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not AF but have moderated

Hi all,
    I posted here a month ago and was drinking at least 1 and half bottles of wine every day, more on occasions, I was ok but felt I needed to do something if not go the whole hog to AF.
    Well I have had no days of being AF but have moderated to 2 small measured wines a day and feel on top of the world.
    It has been an easy process to do and feel a great achievement. I know that I should be AF at least 2 days a week and I am sure given time I will achieve that but at least I am within the guidelines for the number of units a week. It is a thrill knowing that I am saving at least ?30 a week which adds up to a lot of extras on the back of it. The waking in the morning clear headed and free of panic attacks is beyond belief and has given me a new lease of life.

Thanks for listening :rays:

Well Done!!

:wd::happy::yay: Well done Lully!!!!! What's your secret or have you just got amazing will-power? I'm on the TOPA and have had success with it in the past but then had a lapse and a big fall off (huge BUMP!) now back on it and am on day 4 and am determined to make it work this time - added to which I've got some NAL on order as well so fingers crossed. Mind you, if you could bottle your will-power Lully you'd make a fortune!!!! Well done girl, keep up the good work!:lxx

Comment

well done lully,haven't posted recently as kids of school and i can't get near the computer!! you really have got the willpower,me and hubby on day 10(i can't believe it),never been this long without shed loads of AL before,hubby suggested we share a bottle of vino for the football tonight,would love to have a glass or two but am scared of falling back into trap,i to feel fantastic and was suffering with bad panic attacks that i had to hide from people feel great now they gone,good luck and well done.

Comment

Lully and petal.
        You seem to have made a good change to your life. You're in control of booze instead of the other way round. Keep it up

Comment

Working...
        X