Staring day five af

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staring day five af

Well, i made it to day 5. Withdrawals have been ok.Nothing too serious just very made fatigue and irritability and hard time sleeping (very lucid dreams). I started campral today and i could use some input from people who have taken this medication. I tried a few times taking it but never stayed with it. Anyway, if it helps with the fatigue that would be great because that is what really stays with me for quite sometime everytime I stop drinking.

Staring day five af

Nice job jacksoncage keep it up!!

Comment

Staring day five af

Jackson

There are several threads on this site, some under the medication section and elsewhere. I found campral invaluable a couple of years ago, it really helped with the cravings, esp during the witching hour. It's probably worth a try, many people have had great success with it. As long as you don't drink while taking it, it may very well help. If you drink, it loses its efficacy!

Good luck with it. You are doing great!

Ann

Comment

Staring day five af

hey jackson - good for you. Me too - day 5 today and feel like I can keep on going!! No help from me on the Campral issue though, but try the meds section and you'll probably find lots of info there!
        On-on!
        xoxo peanut

Comment

Staring day five af

great job jackson!
          do you take B-vitamins? i find those help with the fatigue....
          Dove

Comment

Working...
          X