Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT - MONDAY (check in everybody!)

ODATERS!!!

Wow what a great weekend! Yes you can go fishing and not drink! It was a big step for me to go on a 3 day outing with people I don't know. Everyting about it was great. It's hard to describe the feeling I had when standing in the middle of the river with my eyes closed feeling the sun and breeze on my face and listening to the sound of the water... sheer gratitude.

So how is everybody?
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Did ya fart greenie???
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

LMAO!!!! Hell no! I loaded up on acidophillus and was OK, thank goodness!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

am joining this greenie!

Well done Greenie! I wish I could say the same. All I can say is after hubbie going on a 3 day golfing trip which I KNOW wasn't AF (and yes, startingover, he WOULD have farted a lot! (I have an aversion to that, of course, because I'm a LAYDEEE!!!!!) - anyway I digress - so am SO joining this thread 'cos whilst hubbie was away I so did play and drank away on Friday and Saturday so feel totally disgusted with myself :upset: and am going to do AF 1 today taking it ODAT starting today. Looking forward to see how everybody else is doing. Fingers crossed my TOPA keeps working (on day 6 now). :nutso:

Comment

Well done Greenie. I was worried about ya waders :-)

Photo, you can do this girlie, it gets easier and farting is not a pre requisite :-)
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Oh I do hope so - on both counts!!!!!

Comment

Not doing that well - but today is a NEW day, right?

I think my heart just hasn't been into it. I've had this kind of "what the heck" type attitude... Like, who cares!!

But I gotta lay off. If only for the moolah.
              Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

You're right, Savon, today is a new day and even if your heart isn't in it - something else in you is and that is what is important. Your heart is only 1 part of the whole of your body so whatever is making you log on to MWO, log onto this thread and be part of it - that's what IS IN IT - keep with us! ODAT!

Comment

Oh! That's my trigger too. When the spouse is away for a couple days I get some "private time" and suddenly my resolve goes away (with the first drink, go figure). I need to get better at that.

Comment

Hi guys,

Well I caved on day 8 and had some beers with some friends - but did AF/NF yesterday and back on the wagon - if I can do 7 days like I just came off of, I'm sure I can get 10 under my belt - and then so on, and so on......doing it ODAT as always but still feeling really good - After 10 days only 2 of them did I have any AL or smokes at all and that's pretty friggin impressive if I must say so myself. Now I'll just keep those stretches going longer and longer.

Hope everyone has a great day and meets their goals!
                    Every day is a day to start over and remember that I am powerless over my addiction. I will no longer give the BEAST any power over me - he can go straight to hell.
                    :h

Comment

I am starting over again today....I had a very active weekend and did not stick to my plan....I am determined to get past day 4 this week!

Savon -- don't be down on yourself. You did very well last week!! And you can start over and do it again this week!

I need some help this week.....we can all do this together!
                      AF Since Sept. 20, 2010!!!

Comment

I agree ronaldolover, we can do this. Let's hang in there
                        :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
                        ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

Monday - I'm on day one of AF, have made it through the day..with difficulty..but I know I am going to make it today (maybe also because there is no AL in the house, it is after 10pm, and I'm not going out to get some now!). Although I am still working on a one hour at a time basis, hopefully I can shift to odat soon! I think I've sweated my way through several litres of water already (and chewed about four packs of gum!)..I've never drank so much water in one day..but still at least water is better for me...at this rate if sleepness and sweating don't keep me awake tonight will, the constant trips to the bathroom will! I've got my willpower and sense of humour, so I'm armed for a battle with this thing!

Best wishes to everyone today on Monday

Comment

Hi everyone ! Well my week end started so promising and on sunday day 5 I drank , I was so upset... , but I know exactly what my trigger was !!! So Here we go , day one but I'm over yesterday looking forward now to a happy AF week !!! Let's do it Gang !!! Have a great day !!!
                            :beach:

Comment

Hi All.

Just got back from a trip to Dubai - had a fab time visiting with friends, and found out I'm a 2 drinks and I'm out gal!

Back to the reality and the school run tomorrow - hey ho!

Haven't caught up fully, but welcome HK Phil - I'm in sweaty Singers!

Bxx
                              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                              X