AF April April 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF April April 6

Hey everyone, just a minute to myself here to get this started. It's our last day in Florida and we get home late tonight. I'm still AF for the whole month of April so far. Hope everyon is doing well and meeting or (staying real close) to their goals.

Have a great day!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

AF April April 6

Hey Dill!
    hope your vacation went well. I was away for a couple of weeks on business but I'm back! good to hear you're AF. I on the other hand mod while I was away but I'm getting back on track and starting my AF April. Glad you and peanut started this thread. Missed you guys
    :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
    ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

AF April April 6

Happy monday morning gang!

Last day of vacation Dill and back to real life?? That's so great you managed the whole time AF. That's something to be proud of, for sure.

1more - nice to see you again. The business trip went well? Never too late to start AF April,eh?

Decastille - hope things are better for you today. Sounds like things took a nose-dive yesterday. And you are not doing this on your own, you've got all of us peeps behind you, ok??

Day 6 and doing fine. Bussed to work, planning to run at lunch and walk home. Should be sufficiently pooped by the time I get there. Thankfully, my son has been really good at getting something started for supper, even if I do have to call and instruct him.

Hello to the rest of my AF April buddies out there!! Have a fabulous day today!
      xoxo peanut

Comment

AF April April 6

Thanks Peanut, I know you guys are want I need right now! I was so focus before sunday afternoon !! I will not let my anger get to me again . I have a busy week and im back on my plan today . I'm still angry at my hb but i wont let him get in the way of my goals . My daughter (17 )was so happy when I got up on sunday morning and made her pancakes..so thats what Im focusing on this week when I feel the anger come back !!! I WILL get to day 6 !! then 7 ... have a great day back Dill and 1more...
        :beach:

Comment

AF April April 6

Here with ya ladies!!!
          Sitting at work...feeling in the best of moods...although I just said bullsh*t to my principal:H I figured we were on lunch break that dosn't count does it???? Oh well...I was referring to being married....not like I was talking about one of the kids I work with
          Kid just walked in soaking wet...fell in the water outside:H gotta run!!! SOAKED!!!!
          SD
          "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

6/18/11--7/3/12
          7/29/12

Comment

AF April April 6

Hi there sdl !! "bullsh*T and being married..." yep most of the time these words go together!!! :mad-door:
            :beach:

Comment

Working...
            X