Just found this site!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found this site!!

And boy oh boy am I excited to be here and learn and stop the alcohol, the madness.
    best, holberry:h

Just found this site!!

Welcome Holberry!
    This place is full of good advice and support.
    Have a look at the toolbox thread in Monthly Abstinence for some inspiration..
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Just found this site!!

Welcome Holbeery, It is nice to meet you. Hang around...you are among friends who understand now you will never have to FEEL alone again.
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Just found this site!!

well its not that easy but with your intermanation you wont have a problem,welcome to our world,the world of people with an addiction,not necessarily AL or Drugs,life,open your heart to us and yo will find relief, i am an oldie, here ,?means nothing,have a wonderful evening GYCO

Comment

Just found this site!!

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::groupluv:WE ARE HERE FOR YOU.. READ AND POST ANY AND ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ..GOOD LUCK YOU CAN DO THIS
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Just found this site!!

Welcome Holberry! Feel free to share anything and everything....we are here to listen and to help! Even if we can't help ourselves sometimes! :H
            AF Since Sept. 20, 2010!!!

Comment

Just found this site!!

Holberry, welcome. (I love your name -- is it a Christmas reference?) Please read lots of posts and do not feel shy about asking questions. Much love and support here, no matter where you are on your journey.

Comment

Just found this site!!

G'day Hol,

Wooo wooo wooo.... keep up that excitement and enthusiasm!!
                Stopping the crazy drinking habits we accrue is something to be excited about.
                Welcome.

Comment

Just found this site!!

You have found a wonderful website. Read lots and lots and post all the time. That's the advice I got when I first found this website. There are so many inspirational people here. I wish you the best of luck in your journey. :welcome:
                  RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

Just found this site!!

Glad you found us holberry.
                    Enjoy yourself.

Comment

Just found this site!!

Welcome! This site is a miracle, it really does work, stay close!
                      You, as much as anyone in the universe, deserve your love and respect. ~ Buddha

Comment

Just found this site!!

:welcome:welcome holberry,you are in the best place now,with people who are in the same situation as you,you can do this,after many years of AL and too much of it for that matter and embarrasing myself and family members i to wanted to be AL free but never knew how or had the courage,that was until the day i stummbled across MWO,i knew the minute i found it then ordered the book and read that,that this was the way forward and so far me and hubby are taking 1 day at a time (day 10 now)good luck you can do it,believe in yourself,i'm not saying it is easy it's really hard but each day gets easier and yes you do have down days,try and take your supps and be strong,i feel amazing 10 days in.:goodjob:

Comment

Just found this site!!

:welcome::cheering
                          welcome holberry , this site is the best !! Great advice , awesome people and suppor, very addictive !!
                          :beach:

Comment

Just found this site!!

Welcome Holberry stay close loads of help here:welcome:

Comment

Just found this site!!

Yes, with the help here you can stop the madness. Finding this site gave me the hope and support I needed to be successful.
                              My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
                              X