Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODAT - WEDNESDAY - Anybody up for it?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photogirl...I missed posting on day 3, probably a good thing, since it was a rough day indeed! But on Day 4 now and managing to hang in there... and to answer one of your questions...to put it bluntly...yes, I am definitely visiting the porcelain room much more often (methinks, it may have something to do with the two gallons of water a day..hehe..flushing things out so to speak!), but I'll take that inconvenience. I've got a bad water-drinking habit now But it's working and I'm feeling a bit better on Day 4 and sticking with it...one day at a time is going to replace one hour at a time I hope! Hope you are doing well!

Hope everyone else is hanging in there, great to read so many of these inspirational and supportive posts and even when we falter, hey, we all know what that is like! Just have to keep trying and keep that resolve going..sort of like the little train going up the hill...

Comment

Your point on not having friends after a decision to become AF is a very real one. If I'm successful, I feel I'll be spending quite a bit of time alone or as an "outsider"...unfortunately even in my own family!

Comment

A new begining

PHOTOGIRL;588627 wrote: god feel so good after 2 days AF - anybody else? Would love to hear how you're all doing!:lxx
        :new: Hi p.g am only one day AF looking forward to goimg on the journey and having the support of every one in the comunity

Comment

Working...
        X