lets get a hot line started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK here's an idea just hear me out .. i have been thinking about this for a long time ..I'm thinking we need a hot line .. and the hot line consist of us being there for one another..have the buddy system infect ..give your number to those in need and to those in need please feel free to ask for help .. stop waiting to the last minute ..when you already have that bottle in hand.. use the number before you get that far .. when you start to feel that craving or start to feel that uncontrollable life moment happening .. let me know what you think.. GIVE ME YOUR INPUT PLEASE LET FIGHT THIS FIGHT TOGETHER..

IF ANYONE WANTS MY NUMBER PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ..PM ME ANYTIMR OR EMAIL ME AT goodspirits33316@yahoo.com
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Oh my god! I've totally been thinking the same thing! There were times that it would have saved me. I'm totally up for it!
    Feel free to ask for mine as well, pm me or email me at lil__elle@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

With Yous

All The Way.....

Ok,so calling Northern Ireland may be a bit pricey but email me anytime....

annie75@live.co.uk

Great thread to go to when we're having a bad day...Great idea tirgs!

"Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
      Bring it on!

Comment

I think that's a great idea! It helps to have an actual voice to talk to in time of need. I can be reached at littlelynn7189@yahoo.com or send me a private message if you want my number.
        AF Since Sept. 20, 2010!!!

Comment

count me in please
          you can email me or pm dominicana723@yahoo.com
          :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
          ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

Leaning against the wind........All for it...my agent, will contact your agent T. Ha! ( You know where I roam ! IAD )
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Ok who is in the picture?
              :beach:

Comment

I should say which one is IAD ???
                :beach:

Comment

me too my personal e mail is enchantments@btconnect.com I am Leeds in the uk so if you want my mobile give me a shout xxxx and its day 9 wheep wheep xxxx

Comment

T, I think it is a great idea -- it certainly helps me to have someone I can call. Especially with little kids, it can be hard to get to the computer. But I would worry about putting my phone # on this site. Anyone is free to PM me anytime, though, and we can exchange phone numbers and talk then.

Comment

kool we have alot of help here now where is everyone from ..that might make it alittle easier ..just because i know this is a very big site and there are so many all over the world ..
                      the reason i posted it twice one in gd section and the other in just starting out..i wanted to make sure it would be seen
                      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

G'day T, and everyone.
                        I am more than happy for folk's to p.m. me anytime, if they feel i can contribute something, want to ask anything, or just waffle on. Good man!.............................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

T, I think this is an exceptional idea for those of us who feel comfortable doing it. I believe this would help me a lot. Anyone can e-mail me at slanesgap20@gmail.com and I will provide my cell #.

Comment

Great idea T. PM me anytime.
                            Starting over again
                            ray:

Comment

Working...
                            X